"Can you teach somebody that isn't accurate to be accurate?" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Can you teach somebody that isn't accurate to be accurate?"

Cameron / Mueller were obviously more comfortable taking Beck in round two, than they were at taking Quinn at #9. Although drafting Ginn looked like a reach at first, once all was said and done, he certainly comes in and fills a few needs now that Welker is gone / Booker is on the trade block....

The bottom line is that we filled some offensive holes with some solid players today, and that's what the draft is for in my opinion. I'm satisfied.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Cameron / Mueller were obviously more comfortable taking Beck in round two, than they were at taking Quinn at #9. Although drafting Ginn looked like a reach at first, once all was said and done, he certainly comes in and fills a few needs now that Welker is gone / Booker is on the trade block....

The bottom line is that we filled some offensive holes with some solid players today, and that's what the draft is for in my opinion. I'm satisfied.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

exactly, perfectly stated, couldn't agree more

Beck now has more pressure on his shoulders than Quinn ever would have....

Disagree...Beck has NO pressure...If he would have been drafted #9 in the first round...absolutely. Do you know who was the last QB taken by the Fins in the first round?....of course you do. It's not Beck who's under pressure...its Mueller and Cam for passing on Quinn for Beck.

Back
Top Bottom