Cant Login and more.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cant Login and more..

finfantn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
login

why can't I login? I have created several accounts because once I log out it acts like my password is incorrect. I use the exact password that I use to create my account. What's up with this. Now I have like 6 email addresses.

I still have problems logging in everyday as well. The password is correct every single time but it claims it's wrong.

I still have problems logging in everyday as well. The password is correct every single time but it claims it's wrong.

Same here....I also cleared cache and cookies before trying again.

i suspect it has something to do with the current servers. I know its a pita but download and run Ccleaner also.

Same problem of not always being able to log on, doesn't recognize name or password . Seemed to be doing it off and on with the old forum too...

Sight sporadically does not download. Page comes up about a "Database"........

I tell ya the sight is getting worse and not better............

PhinzN703 here, I continue to get 'Wrong password' messages

For the love of God, FH won't let me login b/c it keeps saying my password is wrong.

HELP!

Problems logging in

Hey guys, I'm having some issues logging into my account. The only reason I'm on now is because my home PC is permanently logged in. Any other PC I try, it says I have the wrong user ID/password combo. Do you all know whats happening?

Back
Top Bottom