Carolina looking to trade up! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carolina looking to trade up!

TractorTraylor said:
In an ideal world, Cutler would drop to 16, Miami would trade back with Minnesota and then Carolina/Pitt trades up with us once again and we stockpile some more picks.. unlikely, but still possible.

That would be amazing.

if we should get carolinas 1st and 2nd round pick for our 1st round pick that would be great for us...

#16=1000 value pts
#27(680) + #58(320) = 1000 value pts

Montella said:
if we are able to trade down i hope we can still get manny lawson in the late 20's, if not i think thomas howard is also a good fit in the late 1st round and similar to lawson, im not sure that coach saban is looking for greenway or carpenter, they are not that pass rushing olb that coach saban is looking for and they might be gone in the top 20...

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/de/mannylawson.html

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/olb/thomashoward.html

Jax is rumored to be very high on Howard.

Well value-wise it works out and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Panthers would probably like a RB the most, possibly Lendale or DeAngelo.

The Ravens are another team who's a possible trading partner.

My hope has always been to trade down.

This is a deep draft and the strength of it is in the 2-4 rounds.

I would love to swap with Carolina and then take Nick Mangold with their 1st rounder.

jimthefin said:
My hope has always been to trade down.

This is a deep draft and the strength of it is in the 2-4 rounds.

I would love to swap with Carolina and then take Nick Mangold with their 1st rounder.

Not alot of people would like that, I however would love that! PB Center sounds like a huge winner to me.

Carolina needs a RB and LB. While this years draft is deep at LB. It's unusually thin at RB.

Mangold...

would have appeal to me at that point.

Honestly, I think I'd take Mangold and a second over just about anybody who would be realistically availabe at 16...

again unless someone like Huff slips.

am i the only person who would rather have lawson then a late 1rst and 2nd rounder?

maybe im crazy but WHY THE HELL WOULD WE PASS ON HIM? HE IS A BEAST, U DONT NORMALLY FIND SOMONE WITH HIS SIZE AND SPEED AT THE LB POSITION, i dont even no how hes not a top 10 pick, DRAFT LAWSON

only way i would trade our 16th pick is if chad jackson, michael huff do make it past 15. if one of them gets up to 16 i would not hesinate on pullin the trigger nick :p

TractorTraylor said:
In an ideal world, Cutler would drop to 16, Miami would trade back with Minnesota and then Carolina/Pitt trades up with us once again and we stockpile some more picks.. unlikely, but still possible. Im still all for taking Holmes if hes there tho..

YES! Yes! and Yes! Cutler is the one guy who could be a draft day boondoggle! Minny is interested in Cutler yes but so is the Jets. The Jets actually can offer us better draft position with there upper second rounder. This is the one guy I am looking for to drop to 16. And there will be alot of Cutler fans dissapointed when Saban trades that pick for more picks.

finfan54 said:
YES! Yes! and Yes! Cutler is the one guy who could be a draft day boondoggle! Minny is interested in Cutler yes but so is the Jets. The Jets actually can offer us better draft position with there upper second rounder. This is the one guy I am looking for to drop to 16. And there will be alot of Cutler fans dissapointed when Saban trades that pick for more picks.

I think most Cutler fans have realized we already got our franchise QB elsewhere and such a trade would greatly benefit the team.

Back
Top Bottom