Carpenter's Satisfation Payback... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carpenter's Satisfation Payback...

Dan Carpenter must be thrilled that his new team (Bills) beat us in both meetings this years; especially the first game where his field goal sealed it for them.

Buffalo is going to finish 6-10 this year. If that makes him happy he's a ****ing dolt.

It is fair to question Sturgis as an upgrade(also spending a 5th). Sturgis has a strong leg but has looked shaky. Hopefully just rookie jitters and he becomes solid.

I think Miami needed a change and Carpenter needed a change of scenery as well. Its kind of like letting Vontae and S Smith go. Questionable decision? Sure. Are we worse off without them? I don't think so. Was a change of scenery good for them? Probably.

More concerning to me is draft picks spent, although did get something back for Vontae.

Carp cost us games multiple times in multiple seasons. If you think he would have performed well this season had we continued to vastly overpay him, you are out of your mind. He can jerk off to those two wins next week while we're in the playoffs.

Better watch your speed on those icy mountain roads in that nice Viper...(not as nice as the mustang though)

It was actually almost 50 degrees that day up there! I love Tucson!

I moved to Reno last year. I love it here too. At 8000 feet the shady spots on the road can still be slick even at 50. It is 50 in the daytime here and i still have snow in my front and back yard.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

OK Langer72, we welcome you on board the bandwagon - you can make the tea.

I make a very good Long Island Ice Tea...you bring the chicken wings

Back
Top Bottom