carson palmer one step closer to leaving Bengals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

carson palmer one step closer to leaving Bengals

Drew brees bought a map of south beach and watched Khloe and kourtney take miami. I think theres a pretty good shot hes one step closer to becoming a fin to.

You are really interested in Palmer? I remember watching the Jets Playoff game last year and watching him, and thinking what the heck happened to this guy. I don't know if he will ever get back to his pre-elbow issue form. Him passing on surgery in 2008 was what sent him backward. I would still probably give a 4th rounder or beyond for him, but I am really concerned that he has spent too many years with idiot WRs, a bad team, and neglected to properly address his elbow issue. If this is the answer to our QB problem we are almost better off plucking one of the 2nd-3rd rounder types and hoping they pan out.

As far as the thread goes. Putting his house on the market is just a ploy to get his message acrossed. But it goes nowhere towards the fact that Palmer is going to be a Fin.
What happened to that guy was his terrible coaching and front office. Not even Marino can overcome such stupidity from that franchise. Carson at one point was compared to Peyton Manning, even had comparable numbers and that franchise has ruined his career.

If there is one thing for certain it is that Palmer even with a ruined career and ****y elbow is still producing better then Henne.

Back
Top Bottom