carter playing us!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

carter playing us!!!!!

rizer

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
if he was coming he would have signed already, i think he is just trying to get offers from other teams and using us a bargaining tool

Wrong!!! I think that the organization is trying to give him an incentive laden contract so we don't break the bank. IMO. Just relax and enjoy the offseason. :cooldude:

I think he will sign with us, just give him some time. Besides I haven't really heard that any other teams are trying to get him.

plus most guys that sign right away are overpaid. Saban is trying not to get screwed with a big contract.

Always love those one-liner posts.

rizer said:
if he was coming he would have signed already, i think he is just trying to get offers from other teams and using us a bargaining tool

He can play us all he wants. The better question is when do we pull our offer from the table? We are setting the tone right now. If a deal isnt good for us, we arent going to break the bank. I get the impression we are not going to go overboard with contracts like before. If he hasnt signed by the time other DL visit us then he may lose his chance to play for us. This will be a no nonsense organization as long as Saban is here. This is how it should be! NO MORE GAMES!

hey chambers you ever here of getting played ???????? its been 4 days he has been saying he is going to sign and nothing yet , seems like he is fielding other offers

I just wish the guy would make a decision. He said he was gonna sleep on it- it's a quarter after 12- he must sleep late.

Did you actually forget that WAnny resigned last season? P.s.-Saban doesn't get played..

rizer said:

How is he using us as a bargaining tool? Its clear Saban isnt going to overpay for anyone right now and its not likely we will give him the $5 mil/year he is requesting (which im sure other teams would). Wouldnt he want to use a team that is going to set the bar high on his contract? I think he's made it obvious he wants to be a Dolphin, just give them time to work something out.

if saban doesnt get played how many dc did we loose because of his playing around?

It was only Friday that the Titans said they were out of the bidding and that Carter was probably coming. Relax.

rizer said:
hey chambers you ever here of getting played ???????? its been 4 days he has been saying he is going to sign and nothing yet , seems like he is fielding other offers

Riser, it's been 4 days that the PRESS has been saying he is going to sign...be patient..if he doesn't sign with us, there's a reason...however, we have to be aware that he has said all along that his first preference was to stay with the Titans. I admire that in a player...he has spent 10 years there and feels they have the first option...it's not like we are contending with any other teams...right now...

LarryFinFan said:
Riser, it's been 4 days that the PRESS has been saying he is going to sign...be patient..if he doesn't sign with us, there's a reason...however, we have to be aware that he has said all along that his first preference was to stay with the Titans. I admire that in a player...he has spent 10 years there and feels they have the first option...it's not like we are contending with any other teams...right now...

He's spent 4 years there. The other 6 were with the Rams.

Back
Top Bottom