Casserly believes Fins can reacquire the picks from the Marshall trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Casserly believes Fins can reacquire the picks from the Marshall trade

I would take everson griffen if he lasts if we decided to trade down. I would rather trade down to acquire picks than trade ronnie brown

Dallas and Philly, two division rivals are now rumored to be interested in trading up. Could help increase the value Miami could get for the 12th pick. :up:

I'm sure Bill would love to trade down. I'm equally certain Saban was desperate to get out of that #2 pick. But you still need a partner. One of the hot names needs to fall (Bryant, Spiller, Thomas) and Miami needs to make a better deal than what Jacksonville offers. I think they'll struggle to get fair value as determined by the old JJ draft calculator.

But if they can get a low first and second I'd be all for it. The odds of getting a quality player from those two picks is far higher than the single pick @12.

Really the Pats are in the best position to trade up with all those 2nds. Ireland made a comment in his draft press release that it would take a lot to trade up in the division with the phins and I was wondering about that then. The Pats picks around 22nd in the 1st round and IMO the talent really starts falling off after that pretty quick. But if you could get their first rounder and at least their 2nd 2nd rounder it would be a trade worth doing. If all the LB are gone which is what I feel they are targeting then the TE from Oklahoma or possibly Thomas could be there and would be worth taking a chance on. The Pat have to feel like they are close and Moss is slowing down so a Spiller or Bryantt might be the bait for them.

That's what I was going to post. Marshall is a top-3 WR, period.

This is funny. Even though we won't draft him, Dolphins fans should still root for Dez to fall to pick 12 just for the trade down scenarios (especially with Dallas).

This is funny. Even though we won't draft him, Dolphins fans should still root for Dez to fall to pick 12 just for the trade down scenarios (especially with Dallas).

yeah, Dez falls to us, phone starts ringing off hook. you might have three phone workin at once. Billy P is finally in the drivers seat on this one should it fall our way.

I dont like being behind NE though. They would snag Graham if there.

I was thinking the exact same thing. However, you have to wonder what we do if Berry falls to us. It changes how you have to look at the safety situation to me. It may also have teams willing to give up more to get him than they would for Earl Thomas.

If Berry is still there, it'd take the Herschel Walker trade to send him off.

Back
Top Bottom