CBS Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Mock

The lack of DeMarcus Walker in the first round is surprising.

Idk how I feel about Peppers.

Not really great at anything.

I feel the same way. I feel we already have this kind of player in jones

BUT if he comes in and plays like a Deone Bucannon I'm all game. If he can gain about 15-20 lbs he can play wlb for us. although I would rather kiko move over there Peppers would bring something to that position that we have never had. plus he could cover te's. the more I think the better I would feel about it. I honestly don't see it happening

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Peppers fit at MLB in a Tampa 2? I can imagine the playmakers on the field with IAQ and Reshad at safety.

Jabril Peppers is an exceptional athlete, who does not play any offensive or defensive position exceptionally.

He's a Taylor Mays type.

That's not true either, while he hasn't shown great ball skills, he's a screen destroyer, and reads the game very well.

Jabril Peppers is an exceptional athlete, who does not play any offensive or defensive position exceptionally.

He's a Taylor Mays type.

Taylor mays was all hype and no substance. The entire draft forum at the time was in agreement he would do nothing in the nfl. They aren't even in the same stratosphere as prospects.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lack of DeMarcus Walker in the first round is surprising.

I agree. Even with all the needs at linebacker, I think Miami goes DE in the first. Have to think Walker is on the short-list at around the 22 spot.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Peppers is a gamechanging talent. We might have Reshad in house already but you find ways to fit talents like Peppers. At #22, very hard to pass up.

Peppers is interesting, especially if Miami wanted to run a 4-2-5 and use him in that hybrid role. That could be a defense that works better to defend New England's short passing game.

He's a Taylor Mays type.

Taylor Mays had great size and straight line speed but his lack of quickness was a huge problem. Reminiscent of Louis Oliver especially when he was trying to cover Andre Reed of the Bills, but I'd take Louis Oliver over Mays any day. Peppers is a great athlete, not just big and fast like Mays.

Taylor Mays had great size and straight line speed but his lack of quickness was a huge problem. Reminiscent of Louis Oliver especially when he was trying to cover Andre Reed of the Bills, but I'd take Louis Oliver over Mays any day. Peppers is a great athlete, not just big and fast like Mays.

I loved Oliver's play, but putting him man on a HoF Wr like Reed on a snowy field in the playoffs was possibly the lowlight of a career of Lowlights by Oliviadotti

2 certain things in the NFL: Cleveland not having a winning season, and Cleveland always having at least 2 picks in the 1st round yet it never seems to make a difference.

When the brownstains are playing chutes and ladders on draft day; it seems like they like to move up to #22 to get their next QB of the future.

Back
Top Bottom