CFL rookie of the year Qwan’tez Stiggers set to visit Dolphins Monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFL rookie of the year Qwan’tez Stiggers set to visit Dolphins Monday

If Stiggers does make it to the league with the Dolphins or anyone else, he will be the rare player to get there without playing in college. Stiggers dropped out of Lane College after the death of his father during his freshman year and resumed his playing career in the Fan Controlled Football league in 2023. He then landed a spot with the Argonauts after a tryout and will try to continue his improbable rise through the professional ranks in Miami.

I think since he played in Canada he's a FA like Wake was

I thought so too... I got excited thinking we usually sign these guys....but I think he actually got into the draft....I couldn't find anything saying he was a FA... it was all about pro day stuff and how he was visiting a few teams...so this kinda sucks its like a tease 😂

I thought so too... I got excited thinking we usually sign these guys....but I think he actually got into the draft....I couldn't find anything saying he was a FA... it was all about pro day stuff and how he was visiting a few teams...so this kinda sucks its like a tease 😂
Sucks for him he could probably make more money as a rookie FA than being drafted in the later rounds.

Back
Top Bottom