Chambers, Freeman and... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, Freeman and...

We already have one guy sitting out because of a contract disput do you really think we should bring in another guy like that? We need to start bringing in better caracter guys in here instead of just who ever is avalible!

If we can get Freeman cheap, I say go for it. I don't like McCardell's attitude. Plus, I think we should give our young guys a chance. If we suck, oh well. Next year we get Edge and give Indy nothing. Plus we'll have a shot at Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards, or Fred Gibson, three big, fast wideouts that could compete with D-Bo for the #2 spot.

Freeman was sitting at home unemployed for a reason. I remember, maybe wrongly, that he had a bad attitude. I just dont see how Freeman is going to help us besides his experience. I am not saying dont bring Freeman in. I would say that if we were not so desperate at WR. I just dont think Freeman is going to help us that much.

Mcardel is a gamer and a quality guy but why give up part of our future for an older reciever who may play a couple of years at most. If we can get Mcardel w/o giving up draft picks then I am cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom