Chambers in Pro Bowl skills contest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers in Pro Bowl skills contest

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/skillschallenge

Not sure if anyone knew this, but CC is in the 'best hands' contest in this years skills contest. Should be good to watch....and if he tries for some behind the back one handed eyes closed grabs, maybe he won't drop one.

He could be in the fastest man event too maybe. Pure speculation but it says they will have 8 comeptitors, and only four are listed.

He's much better at the acrobatic catch than the easy one's.

It's nice that you posted that, I figured Chambers would be in it, becuase it's a Wide receiver/TE drill. All the probowl WRs compete in it.

NFL Pro Bowl Skills Competition. NFL network, 9:30 pm CENTRAL, sunday night. Looks like it's a rerun in you miss it.

Wouldnt it be funny if he won that?

GRAPEAPE said:
NO, I would be even more disgusted with some of his play last year if he won that.
:shakeno: He's at the probowl for a reason!

Ok let's start the agrument again. I have had the position ALL last season that he was inconsistent. I have not changed my view. He is a probowler, and he had a good season overall. In My OPINION he was very inconsistent. When you make a One handed, Mid air, Behind the back, While doing and 1-1/2 inward tuck, and catch the ball, then miss one that hit's you in the hands while standing still, that is inconsistency. Just because the guys make the probowl doesn't mean he can't improve.

GRAPEAPE said:
Ok let's start the agrument again. I have had the position ALL last season that he was inconsistent. I have not changed my view. He is a probowler, and he had a good season overall. In My OPINION he was very inconsistent. When you make a One handed, Mid air, Behind the back, While doing and 1-1/2 inward tuck, and catch the ball, then miss one that hit's you in the hands while standing still, that is inconsistency. Just because the guys make the probowl doesn't mean he can't improve.
Yup, and I say that as a big Chambers fan. He was much more consistant late though, I just hope he carries it over into next year and continues to improve.

GRAPEAPE said:

I agree with you that he was inconsistent, and he can improve on the "simpler" catches. However, he did have a slow start, but came on strong towards the end and was a major part of our late season win streak. IMO

I agree with the above 2 posts, he did play better the last 5 games of the season. I can accept him dropping the "circus catch". It just drives me crazy seeing the easy one dropped.

Back
Top Bottom