Chambers in Pro Bowl skills contest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers in Pro Bowl skills contest

GRAPEAPE said:
Ok let's start the agrument again. I have had the position ALL last season that he was inconsistent. I have not changed my view. He is a probowler, and he had a good season overall. In My OPINION he was very inconsistent. When you make a One handed, Mid air, Behind the back, While doing and 1-1/2 inward tuck, and catch the ball, then miss one that hit's you in the hands while standing still, that is inconsistency. Just because the guys make the probowl doesn't mean he can't improve.

agree 100%........when i diss chambers people think i dont like him, not true, i think a player of his calibur should be more consistant.

Well I'll be happy for him if he wins it, just let it go no point dwelling on last season, just look forward to next season. chambers doesn't have to win best hands competition to win overall, I think I remember seeing that there will be four stations that the Wr's will compete in, the best hands drill is one of them, but He could win overall from the other stations., I think.

HysterikiLL said:
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/skillschallenge

Not sure if anyone knew this, but CC is in the 'best hands' contest in this years skills contest. Should be good to watch....and if he tries for some behind the back one handed eyes closed grabs, maybe he won't drop one.

He could be in the fastest man event too maybe. Pure speculation but it says they will have 8 comeptitors, and only four are listed.

No offense intended, but he'll probably catch all the high ones that most guys struggle with and drop the ones that hit him in the stomach.

I'd like to see Welker in the fastest man event. That guy looks ridiculously fast on returns.

Do they do it the same way the college guys did it? with the machines fireing the balls at 70 mph at them?

Sinorice Moss almost got his head taken off in that one

He should stay away from the fastest man competition. No way he could beat Jerome Mathis or Deangelo Hall.

this is pretty interesting, pretty cool hes in, will get him some publicity, im not so sure he'll win but i dont think he'll loose badly

That's good news for him. Hopefully he won't do what Gonzo did last year by quitting because the balls hurt too much while trying to catch them.

GRAPEAPE said:
Ok let's start the agrument again. I have had the position ALL last season that he was inconsistent. I have not changed my view. He is a probowler, and he had a good season overall. In My OPINION he was very inconsistent. When you make a One handed, Mid air, Behind the back, While doing and 1-1/2 inward tuck, and catch the ball, then miss one that hit's you in the hands while standing still, that is inconsistency. Just because the guys make the probowl doesn't mean he can't improve.

Well I guarantee hes better than any U of E ace or USI eagle ever was.

Back
Top Bottom