Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers

Hurricane495

2001 Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
DO you guys think we will resign him. I mean i would think we would but our front office can be capable of suprises. Just wondered what you all thought.

man i sure hope he signs he is great and very underated, if he was on a team like the rams vikings colts he would lead the league in everthing

if we dont sign him it will be the biggest mistake the dolphins have ever made. The right coach and OC would have chambers better then any reciever in the game today. Guranteed.

Most definitely with him and a NEW ATTITUDE Mr.Boston they are a Lethal combo but if we cant we tender him the Highest for a 1st and a 3rd and we work from there.

Yes we sign him though thats my guess.

If the Dolphins dont, theyll be the biggest joke in the NFL. Losing there all-star RB, and possibly all-star WR in 2 years....horrible

SO YES THEY WILL!!!!!!!!!

Phinatic said:
if we dont sign him it will be the biggest mistake the dolphins have ever made. The right coach and OC would have chambers better then any reciever in the game today. Guranteed.
Chambers will be resigned. He is an outstanding athlete and probably makes more amazing plays than any WR out there.

But IMO he has two drawbacks - he misses too many easy catches and is very hestitant across the middle - to be considered one of the best in the league.

Wanny and Fiedler took the heat in the 2002 loss to the Pats when we passed instead of running Ricky. I just can't forget the pass on that possession that hit Chambers in the numbers and was dropped. It would have been a first down and put us in the playoffs. It's those type of plays that prevent him from being great. Maybe this year he will cut back on those type of mistakes and truly become an elite WR.

musphinzfan said:
Most definitely with him and a NEW ATTITUDE Mr.Boston they are a Lethal combo but if we cant we tender him the Highest for a 1st and a 3rd and we work from there.

Yes we sign him though thats my guess.
He will be Unrestricted FA, so we can't tender him ala OGun. We could Franchise him, then any team would have to give 2 first rounders for him. We would also have to pay him the average of the top 5 WR in the NFL.

Chambers has really developed well. I agree put him with a Good QB and his #'s would be through the roof. Heres hoping they never let his talent go!!

New England Fin said:
Chambers will be resigned. He is an outstanding athlete and probably makes more amazing plays than any WR out there.

But IMO he has two drawbacks - he misses too many easy catches and is very hestitant across the middle - to be considered one of the best in the league.

Wanny and Fiedler took the heat in the 2002 loss to the Pats when we passed instead of running Ricky. I just can't forget the pass on that possession that hit Chambers in the numbers and was dropped. It would have been a first down and put us in the playoffs. It's those type of plays that prevent him from being great. Maybe this year he will cut back on those type of mistakes and truly become an elite WR.

I dont think that was Chambers in the NE game.. for some reason I remember that being Dedric Ward or McDrops...

Chambers dropped one last year against Philly that cost us a first down near the end of the game. However, think of all the amazing catches especially for touchdowns that he did last year. My advice to the FO is to sign Chambers before the season starts otherwise $$$$$. Just think of what he could do with a decent qb hitting him in stride.

Back
Top Bottom