Chambers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers

There is also an exclusive franchise tender for exclusive negotiation rights.

There are two types of franchise players. Clubs retain exclusive negotiating rights to an "exclusive" franchise player by committing to a minimum offer of the average of the top five salaries at the player's position as of the end of the restricted free-agent signing period on April 16, or a 20 percent increase over his 2003 salary, whichever is greater. Other clubs cannot negotiate with exclusive franchise players. Two exclusive franchise players were named this year -- San Francisco linebacker Julian Peterson and Oakland cornerback Charles Woodson.

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency

He's solid and that will be interesting to watch. I wonder what the FO is going to offer him i.e. how it compares to other WR in the league. He has really taken some shots for this team and he is a very hard worker. Soft spoken and lets his play speak for him. Never critical in the media. He is the an-T.Owens. I hope we keep him.

It was Chambers who dropped a ball in the New England game. But there were many other things that prevented us from winning that game. It wasnt all because of one dropped ball.

ccalltheway said:
It was Chambers who dropped a ball in the New England game. But there were many other things that prevented us from winning that game. It wasnt all because of one dropped ball.
That's true. It's just that the drop happened at the worst possible time. One first down and the game was over.

Back
Top Bottom