Chances the Broncos beat NY? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chances the Broncos beat NY?

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Is it realistic with their injuries to think that Denver could beat the Jets?

No. Sorry. Not a chance, IMO. They have no running game to speak of. We need to beat the Pack this Sunday for sure to stay in the race.

anything can happen especially with the jets coming off a short week and flying out west. right now, i would say the jets, due to everyone on denvers defense being hurt, but i hope i am dead wrong and the jets lose. their is nothing i hate more than the jets.

Denver has the fire power to beat the Jets...also the Jets have been getting torched by the pass..Thats what the Broncos do best as of right now..

I just wonder if the Broncos line can hold up...The Ravens shredded them pretty good this past week.

Broncos have about a 5% chance of beating the Jets. Sanchez will have to throw about 4 picks for the Broncos to have a shot.

Kyle Orton has been playing pretty well this season. They may not have a good run game right now but they have a solid passing game. Eddie Royal is an underrated receiver in this league. Their defense concerns me though.

people mentioning they have a good passing game, they seem like texas tech from a couple of years ago with crabtree and graham harral at qb, all this offense does is pass like 45-50 times a game. its so predictable. the ravens sunday started the game with 5 d backs starting.

broncos are way to predictable and are not going to win many games.

people mentioning they have a good passing game, they seem like texas a&m from a couple of years ago with crabtree and graham harral at qb, all this offense does is pass like 45-50 times a game. its so predictable. the ravens sunday started the game with 5 d backs starting.

broncos are way to predictable and are not going to win many games.

Texas Tech

The Jets have a history of being weak when playing on the west coast though last season they did win in Oakland. Coming off a short week in a big MNF game could give Denver a chance to pull off the upset.

Less than 5%. Their offense plays right into the teeth of that Jets defense...

Less than 5%. Their offense plays right into the teeth of that Jets defense...
the jets pass d is vastly overrated, its just the fact that the jets, as well as every team playing denver knows wat denver is going to do with the ball so they can protect against it much easier. thats why it will be hard for denver to win.

Back
Top Bottom