Chances the Broncos beat NY? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chances the Broncos beat NY?

One dimensional teams dont win in the NFL. There is nothing impressive about the Broncos except their passing game. The Ravens and Jets are built from the same mold, a mold that gave Denver fits. Jets should win easily but its a road game and Denver is never easy to play at. So who know's? The Jets should win though.

What's ironic is how the tone of threads started about the Jets by Dolphin fans around here have evolved....:lol:

They've gone from "Jets could start 0-5".... to "Bills will beat the Jets for their first win"... to... "Soooo WHEN the Jets lose tonight"... etc..

...to "Any chance (insert team here) can beat the Jets"? :lol:

What's ironic is how the tone of threads started about the Jets by Dolphin fans around here have evolved....:lol:

They've gone from "Jets could start 0-5".... to "Bills will beat the Jets for their first win"... to... "Soooo WHEN the Jets lose tonight"... etc..

...to "Any chance (insert team here) can beat the Jets"? :lol:

Eventually reality slaps you in the face and wishful thinking can't overcome it.

Champ Bailey shuts down somebody which means Sanchez will only have 4 guys to throw the ball to instead of 5. I wonder he is gonna cover LT, Keller, Cotchery and either Edwards or Holmes.

I'm starting to think it's true... that some Dolphin fans are more concerned about the Jets games than the Fins games.

I'm starting to think it's true... that some Dolphin fans are more concerned about the Jets games than the Fins games.

Same thing used to happen on TGG when the Jets sucked and the Pats always kicked everyone's ***. It's nice to be on the other side of it now.

I think the more important question for Dolphins fans is can the Phins win against Gb to keep their season from spiraling out of control.

I think the more important question for Dolphins fans is can the Phins win against Gb to keep their season from spiraling out of control.
It won't matter if we can't bean NY and NE. And we have shown that we cannot, so we are in trouble either way.

why do you care if the broncos have a chance to beat the jets? you guys are probably screwed already.

2 home losses to divisional opponents.

and i doubt anybody will be laying down to you guys at the end of the season.

why do you care if the broncos have a chance to beat the jets? you guys are probably screwed already.

Because we are hoping the Jets and Pats implode giving us a chance even though we suck.

by years end, im not worried, we will be on top of the division. maybe this will be the year we meet in the playoffs? hasnt been in a while since we played each other in the playoffs.

Snuck a peek as the upcoming week's betting lines, and the Jets and Pats are favored by three, while Miami is a 6.5 point underdog. Two of the three lines surprised me. I think the Jets should win on the road, but I think the Pats will get beaten down by the Ravens, and that Miami should be able to take out an injury depleted Green Bay.

by years end, im not worried, we will be on top of the division. maybe this will be the year we meet in the playoffs? hasnt been in a while since we played in the playoffs.

I seriously want what you are smoking. I mean, seriously. Tell me what it is and how much you will charge me for it and I will be on the first flight to NY to obtain it from you.

I seriously want what you are smoking. I mean, seriously. Tell me what it is and how much you will charge me for it and I will be on the first flight to NY to obtain it from you.
alright man but its going to be expensive. its going to cost you around 200 dollars.

due to the atmosphere and altitude, the jets will struggle. all the jets do is kick field goals. nothing more. on MNF, they didnt beat the vikings entirely. favre gave the game to them like he does in alot of games. with passion, i hate the jets, but they are playing good football but lets see how long it would last.

You realize the Jets are 4th in the league in points per game? All they do is kick FG's? Try watching more than 1 game.

Back
Top Bottom