Charles clay getting love as one of most nightmarish matchups? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles clay getting love as one of most nightmarish matchups?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt4UIvOLLUE

I know we all seen this video before, but watch it one more time. Its worth watching over and over. It really makes me wonder how many tight ends that are currently in the league would I trade him straight up for. I think we all undervalue him somewhat because of where he was drafted and because he is a flex player, but he is really a top 5 tight end and a guy we will really have to pay when the time comes.

Clay is a great story. I remember many thinking he was worthless as a starter after the 3rd preseason game disaster. He did a hell of a job in proving many wrong.

It's crazy to look back at the 2013 pre season where everyone on here (including myself) wouldn't have lost any sleep if the dude was cut. From no body to #89.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt4UIvOLLUE

I know we all seen this video before, but watch it one more time. Its worth watching over and over. It really makes me wonder how many tight ends that are currently in the league would I trade him straight up for. I think we all undervalue him somewhat because of where he was drafted and because he is a flex player, but he is really a top 5 tight end and a guy we will really have to pay when the time comes.

That video is awesome. I think my favorite three plays are the one where he trucks the San Diego guy, the second touchdown against Pittsburgh, and the 4th and 5 play against New England. He simply was not going to be denied on those plays.

I have held out on getting a jersey in the current style because I haven't decided who I want yet, but I am seriously considering getting a Charles Clay jersey this fall.

I was impressed with Clay the day we drafted him and saw his highlight reels. I knew this kid would be one of the best from that draft.

Yet people still want another TE. Clay is good enough to be a #1 and starter for most teams. Appreciate what we have guys.

Charles Big Play Clay.

Loved watching his success last year and hope to see more of the same this year!

100%

Back
Top Bottom