Charles Clay to be placed on IR with torn knee ligament | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay to be placed on IR with torn knee ligament

Omar strikes again. He said he thought that because Clay was positive after the game he would be fine. Nice job Omar. He must have been eating cereal.

When people see a player come up lame with a knee issue I think most people think longer than 3 months may be in order.

That looked like a nasty low hit Clay took, the type I always associate with ligament injuries. I was surprised he got up .

Thankful to hear its NOT an ACL. He'll be back! Now lets see what Egnew has.

Just play the dude already, if he is not good enough owell let him walk.

Why people wants Egnew to play? to blow a blocking assignment and get Tannehill kill?

I agree, you have to activate Egnew this week. I mean it's not like activating him effects his Practice Squad eligibility if the Fins wanted to continue grooming him next year . . . being on the roster all year has thrown that option out . . . so you may as well put him out there. If the staff feels he is still totally clueless and we don't put him out there, we may as well cut our losses.

I saw a clip of the hit on his right knee. Looked bad, definitely tore something. I feel bad, he shows good upside. Hopefully he will recovery with no issues. Interested to see how Egnew plays.

Back
Top Bottom