Check out this unnecessary jab at Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this unnecessary jab at Miami

Me too. Sorry guys just trying to get to ten posts. Have been following this site for awhile just don't post.

At least Tannehill looked like he was wearing something he actually chose and purchased himself. Some of these other guys are probably already $100k in debt to their stylist and jeweler before they even sign a contract.

Chris Chase is an absolute joke as a Yahoo sports writer. If you think the guys at BSPN and SoapOperaCenter are horrible (which they are) just take a look through CC's history.

It's pretty well known that Chase is an absolute clown. He's never written anything that wasn't 100% worthless.

Sorry guys, just posting to get my post count up to 10, so I can view images and links. I enjoy what others have to say, but generally don't make postings myself.

quoting because I'm the exact same way. post number 1!

his sexy sexy wife doesnt seem to mind.
268184laurenandryantannehillgotmarriedin-1.jpg

He spent all his money on that fine dress his knock out wife was wearing.

Trying to get my post count up as well; the 10 post retriction, along with moderators having to approve our posts is proving to be quite an unintended inconvenience

Back
Top Bottom