Chiefs no longer interested in Sean Smith | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs no longer interested in Sean Smith

I'm more in favor of rolling with two rookie corners than i am of bringing back sean smith... I mean, how much worse can they possibly be?

Have you seen Nolan Carroll in coverage? Do you remember Jason Allen?

Sean Smith is far from a star but he is far from a scrub too.

Have to love Ireland right now sticking to his guns and not paying him. He knows Smith isn't a 7-8M/yr player.

It's a hole if he stays, you mentioned everything that a CB should do and he doesn't do it well enough to warrant a big pay increase. Someone please let sean smith read this, "You're not a top tier Cornerback"

I'm so torn on Smith.

On the one hand, I despise him as a player. I hate his over-****y nature, his lacklustre effort, his piss poor tackling abilities and his inability to catch the ball.
On the other hand, I really don't want to create another hole by letting him walk. Last thing we need is to add another major need to our laundry list.

Don't worry, we won't be creating a hole by him leaving, the area he covers is the biggest hole on the field.

You guys are laughing that Chiefs aren't interested in Smith, yet the PATRIOTS are.

They were watching him play, they had played his appearance in his first preseason game, saw the one handed catch in the end zone, salivated like I did (back then), and stopped the tape there, had the money ready until Dunta played tape 2

Back
Top Bottom