Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

You just beat me to posting this. Wow, I have goosebumps. Benoit had to leave the PPV due to a family issue but I never would have expected this.

Terrible, just terrible news. Chris Benoit was one of my all time favorite wrestlers dating back to ECW and WCW and was a great performer. I was happy for him when he won the WWE title at WM20. This is just sad, I'm shocked.

R.I.P. Benoit, thanks for all those years of great matches and entertainment. You'll be missed for sure.

EDIT: It's sickening that not only him but his wife (known as Woman) and son are also found dead.

Any word on what happened, I am in shock...I heard they had a rocky relationship, but I pray this wasn't some sort of murder suicide...

Nothing right now. I'm sure more will come out over the next couple of days. I'm sure the WWE and Benoit's friends know something was up last night when Benoit left the PPV.

I agree I pray it wasn't a murder suicide but right now it's either that or a murder.

Tongihts RAW is now a Chris Benoit show.

I'm reading that he left on Sat. for a family emergency and was found dead with his wife and son today

Tonight was supposed to be a Vince McMahon memorial special on Raw, part of a storyline involving Vince being murdered...This is really eerie...

Tonight was supposed to be a Vince McMahon memorial special on Raw, part of a storyline involving Vince being murdered...This is really eerie...
Maybe it's instant karma for a stupid-*** storyline to begin with....unreal

Yeah, there was talk after Sherri Matel died of cutting the storyline but now the WWE HAS to stop that storyline and basically have Vince McMahon there tonight and basically say that "the McMahon thing was all a storyline to entertain people but this is real life and we need to remember Benoit".

If the WWE continues with that storyline (which I doubt they will) it will be in poor taste even for them.

wow just wow...i saw him wrestle not long ago...and i met him too...wow shocking...this vince story line is over

Back
Top Bottom