Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Who ever said "wdf?" is thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

Seriously, what the ****? Benoit AND his family found dead? What the ****? Was there a home generator operating inside their house?

There is no way they can continue that storyline, poor taste would be an understatement if they did...
I haven't watched Raw in months but I happned to catch AM RAw the onther night and I was sickened by the whole fake McMahon angle. Especially when Stephanie came out. Now they're gonna have to do it again for real....This is shocking.

Hopefully it was a carbon monoxide leak or something and not a murder.

The McMahan story line is one of the dumbest things I've heard of in a long time in wrestling. It makes me glad I stopped watching years ago.

Hopefully it was a carbon monoxide leak or something and not a murder.

The McMahan story line is one of the dumbest things I've heard of in a long time in wrestling. It makes me glad I stopped watching years ago.
Its a sad world we live in when we have to hope people died of an accident...

According the PWheadlines.com Benoit called in Sunday to say he wouldn't make it to Raw because he and his family were sick and spitting up blood. However I don't know how credible the source is.

The weird thing was then they did this storyline i was thinking what if a wrestler who is wrestling now god forbid passed away would they stop this stupid story line...looks like we will find out...i am sick right now...i hope they get the guy who did that. May you RIP Chris and his wife and son. man...raw is goona be hard to watch tonight. still cant believe it

This is crazy. I can't believe it.

I had the pay per view when Owen died, and that was so sad. But this is him and his family. RIP

I am sick to my stomach. For those who only saw him on TV, Chris was a good dude. I am in shock. My friends in the business called me to tell me. I don;t know what to think...

According the PWheadlines.com Benoit called in Sunday to say he wouldn't make it to Raw because he and his family were sick and spitting up blood. However I don't know how credible the source is.

Yeah I don't know either. I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon. The news just broke an hour ago.

I am sick to my stomach. For those who only saw him on TV, Chris was a good dude. I am in shock. My friends in the business called me to tell me. I don;t know what to think...

It's been a tough time actually letting this sink in. My stomach is turning right now...

Was never a Beniot fan, but wow. It's sad. I'm definitely going to watch Raw tonight.

Says he called in to WWE last night and said his family was sick and coughing up blood.

What could drop an entire family like that in mere hours?

Says he called in to WWE last night and said his family was sick and coughing up blood.

What could drop an entire family like that in mere hours?

Carbon monoxide poisioning I'm guessing. Or something up with the air in the house.

Back
Top Bottom