Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

They cancelled RAw tonight?

The live show.

TONIGHT'S RAW LIVE EVENT CANCELLED

Tonight's RAW live event has been cancelled and fans in Corpus Christi have been sent home. Wrestlers and WWE staff are being allowed to leave the building to mourn the passing of Chris Benoit.
The WWE wrestlers and staff were gathered together late this afternoon and were told the tragic news that Chris Benoit, his wife Nance, and his son Daniel were all found dead today in their home.
Tonight's RAW is now scheduled to be presented as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family.

Vince McMahon opened tonight's RAW broadcast standing in the ring in an empty arena. McMahon explained that tonight was scheduled as a show centered around the presumed death of the "Mr McMahon" character, but with the tragic news of this afternoon the show would now be a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family.

Local Atlanta media is beginning to cover the news that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead today. AJC.com reports that police found the bodies at around 4pm local time and that police would not say how the family died other than they were not shot to death.

Tonite was supposed to be about Vince dead but he opens the show saying Benoit and family dead

Carbon monoxide poisioning I'm guessing. Or something up with the air in the house.

Does carbon monoxide poisining cause vomiting blood? I know it causes nausea.

I have a bad feeling this is intentional poisoning. I won't speculate as to who might have done it, but death by carbon monoxide poisoning should happen in relatively short time span. This seems to have taken a while.

R.I.P Benoit

and now it is unknown if they will keep going with the McMahon death since we all know it is fake..

Does carbon monoxide poisining cause vomiting blood? I know it causes nausea.

I have a bad feeling this is intentional poisoning. I won't speculate as to who might have done it, but death by carbon monoxide poisoning should happen in relatively short time span. This seems to have taken a while.

No idea. Just a guess on my part.

the past 7 days have been a blur to me... one week ago tonite i was just learning of the first two of the 9 Firefighters here in Charleston who died. the funerals were this weekend.

then a good friend of my father passed away from pancreatic cancer, and now Chris Benoit...

i have followed that guy since his days as Pegasus Kid in Japan, through ECW.

when Benoit, Eddie Guerrerro and Dean Malenko came into WCW, their cruiserweight division, along with Rey Jr, Juvy, Psycosis, Jerry Lynn as Mr JL, and Chris Jericho put on the best matches i have ever seen week in and week out.

when i was a kid i watched wrestling and rooted for the good guys to win, as i got older Flair became the man.

as i became an adult, i enjoyed seeing guys i respected become successful. and from the little bit of behind the scenes info i got, i always heard Benoit was a class act, a true professional, and anyone who ever watched him knew he was night in and night out an amazing performer.

he was a guy who had great matches every night, with anyone he wrestled.

i am going to miss him. i pray his and his family's death was not due to violence.

may he and his family rest in peace. :(

damn.

Back
Top Bottom