Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Sorry, but I'm not torn at all. Maybe it's because I haven't watched wrestling in a several years. I was upset last night, but I'm just sick to my stomach.

May his child and wife rest in peace. The hell with Benoit.

I couldn't agree more.

My problem right now is that I own the Chris Benoit DVD and love it and his work, so do I keep it and watch it because I still enjoy his work as Chris Benoit, the performer, or do I just throw it out because of what Chris Benoit, the human being, did?

I couldn't agree more.

My problem right now is that I own the Chris Benoit DVD and love it and his work, so do I keep it and watch it because I still enjoy his work as Chris Benoit, the performer, or do I just throw it out because of what Chris Benoit, the human being, did?

That's not easy. I guess it would be like someone said earlier with the Bills and USC. Very difficult to reprogram yourself when it comes to years of adoration for an athlete.

Yeah but this is slightly different.

'Sorry I killed my wife, took a day to mull it over then killed my son' ?

It's not like he did it all in the heat of the moment.

Alex, please understand, i am not defending him in any way... i have lost any and all respect for him.

and you are absolutely correct, even if killing Nancy was a "heat of the moment" crime, killing his son was premeditated. which makes him a monster.

I couldn't agree more.

i was considering transfering Raw from last night to DVD, but after the details have started to come to light, i won't be doing that.

Alex, please understand, i am not defending him in any way... i have lost any and all respect for him.

and you are absolutely correct, even if killing Nancy was a "heat of the moment" crime, killing his son was premeditated. which makes him a monster.

No I completely understand where you are coming from. It's hard to accept or want to believe that someone you look up to, or have grown up watching, or just simply respect would do something like this.

No I completely understand where you are coming from. It's hard to accept or want to believe that someone you look up to, or have grown up watching, or just simply respect would do something like this.
yeah same here

Looks like WWE is tring to erase him from history

I don't blame them at all. He's a black eye on the company (and even society) which will get a lot of negative press because of it, which isn't fair to them.

The best thing the WWE can do is move on and pretend like he never existed.

so wwe put the news that Benoit killed his family back up besides that, he's erased from history.

Look at some of the older dvds you can buy, Benoit's name is no longer on them and all his merchandise has been yanked.

The straight up wrestling for SD and ECW is not a tribute to Benoit, the entire company is a mess right now mentally.

Still this hurts. Someone I looked up to is a murderer.

so wwe put the news that Benoit killed his family back up besides that, he's erased from history.

Look at some of the older dvds you can buy, Benoit's name is no longer on them and all his merchandise has been yanked.

The straight up wrestling for SD and ECW is not a tribute to Benoit, the entire company is a mess right now mentally.

Still this hurts. Someone I looked up to is a murderer.

Wow the WWE doesn't even list his name on the DVDs in which he wrestles in? I'm sure Benoit's DVD won't be sold anymore either.

I have to give the WWE credit, they're doing the right thing without a doubt.

Wow the WWE doesn't even list his name on the DVDs in which he wrestles in? I'm sure Benoit's DVD won't be sold anymore either.

I have to give the WWE credit, they're doing the right thing without a doubt.

just looked up a couple

Wrestlemanie XX says Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Great American Bash 2005 says Featuring US Champion Orlando Jordan.

Even the last couple ppvs with Benoit fighting MVP only acknowledge MVP.

just looked up a couple

Wrestlemanie XX says Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Great American Bash 2005 says Featuring US Champion Orlando Jordan.

Even the last couple ppvs with Benoit fighting MVP only acknowledge MVP.

Very interesting and good for the WWE. How about his own DVD?

Back
Top Bottom