Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Agreed up until the last part. I, like a ton of fans, do not care about the physical appearance of wrestlers so much. In fac,t it can be argued that the more entertaining wrestling is put on by the smaller workers who are able to move quicker and are more agile. The bigger guys often just kick and stomp and have no real talent outside of being big.

I think the blame lays squarely on Benoit. WWE shouldn't take any blame for this.

I also think it is silly of McMahon to apologize for anything tonight. When Raw went on the air last night, the news had not broken about the Double Homicide/suicide yet. All anyone really seemed to know was that they were dead. Granted, they may have known a little more or they may have thought right, but they didn't know for sure.

I simply see no reason for the WWE to shoulder any blame for what they aired last night. Personally, I think they are handling everything about as well as possible givne the circumstances.
The only reason I would expect an apology is if they a lot more than we did. I think they did. Pure speculation on my part, but McMahon doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to apologize for the sake of being PC. To me, this smells of Vince knowing very well what the likely causes of death were, and realizes his mistake (and maybe a fear that someone would call him out on it).

Well, I can say with GREAT conviction that me being a Suns fan will never happen. I am a Lakers fan through and through regardless of how well or how poor they are doing. Besides...I can't support any team that employs Raja Bell. :goof:

I have ECW on Tivo tonight. I wonder if anyone comes out wearing an armband or how visibly shaken people will be.

I read that the smackdown ECW tapings were cancelled.

Wow. Insane news. I dont even know what to say. It has been a weird last two days.

Well from some of the reports I've read online it looks like they knew before the original airing on the east coast that this was murder suicide but went on with the tribute show anyway and they're getting alot of flack for re-airng for the west coast.

But apparantly McMahon is going to issue some of apology for that. But I gotta disagree with you again about them not getting some blame for this. From what I read the "Wellness Policy" was a joke.
I'm under the impression that they only had an idea that he did it, not that they knew...And if it had turned out that he didn't do it, they would be getting slammed had they not done something for him...I feel as they did what was right...

Oh they're going to say it wasn't roid rage. They're going to defend themselves and say they had a psychopath working for them instead.

Didn't this "psychopath" go into the stands and performed next to the fans? So you also endangered the fans while knowing this?

Oh boy. :rolleyes2

i wonder what the announcers reactions going to be like. Will they mention any of this. will they be able to call a match...its a dark day in the wwe, the darkest day they ever had

Oh they're going to say it wasn't roid rage. They're going to defend themselves and say they had a psychopath working for them instead.

Didn't this "psychopath" go into the stands and performed next to the fans? So you also endangered the fans while knowing this?

Oh boy. :rolleyes2
They never said he was a psychopath, and I dont feel as though this was roid rage either...

If roid rage makes people kill their families, why is this the first case I have ever heard of it?

if what they are reporting is true, then that wouldnt be roid rage

Agreed up until the last part. I, like a ton of fans, do not care about the physical appearance of wrestlers so much. In fac,t it can be argued that the more entertaining wrestling is put on by the smaller workers who are able to move quicker and are more agile. The bigger guys often just kick and stomp and have no real talent outside of being big.

I think the blame lays squarely on Benoit. WWE shouldn't take any blame for this.

I also think it is silly of McMahon to apologize for anything tonight. When Raw went on the air last night, the news had not broken about the Double Homicide/suicide yet. All anyone really seemed to know was that they were dead. Granted, they may have known a little more or they may have thought right, but they didn't know for sure.

I simply see no reason for the WWE to shoulder any blame for what they aired last night. Personally, I think they are handling everything about as well as possible givne the circumstances.
i agree. I dont care if a wrestler is huge or not. I rather watch a small wrestler like HBK and Rey Mysterio wrestle who can put on a show then people like Cena who can wrestle nearly as good. WWE had to air what they did last night because little info was given. If raw was today and not yesterday there would be no tribuite to Benoit. WWE is just as shocked as the fans and never would expect Benoit would do anything like this.

Also he planed the deah of his son. This cant be roid rage. He killed them different days. This is a work of a crazy Benoit not a Benoit on steroids

"In an interview with ESPN.com, District Attorney Scott Ballard reveals needle marks were found on the arms of Daniel Benoit and he had been injected with growth hormones because 'the family considered him undersized.'"

:nono:

Back
Top Bottom