Chris Mort on Espn 32 on Ryan T | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mort on Espn 32 on Ryan T

We're in the worst division in football this season. Make no mistake about it.

Having aspirations of winning it, that for once have some basis in reality, isn't complete delusion. It's an achievable goal. I'm not saying it's likely, or even probable, but very possible. I doubt we'd get too far in the playoffs, but who knows?

I think rt will do great this year with the new talent we surrounded him with. im just wondering how long it will take for him to gel with each new player.

the amount EARLY HYPE is scaring me.

were winning the divison. our qb is the most improved player in the nfl and a sure pro bowler. our wr core is best in the afc east. our safety's are best in the nfl.

lamar miller will be a 1400 yd back, ireland is an evil genious unwrapped from bill parcells, etc........ .

i have seen this to many times over the years with teams that all of a sudden are paper champs. shorts and classroom is all that has been done so far and we all know when the pads are on and the REAL hitting and covering starts, things can and do take a bit of a different course. and most times for the worst with the early super hype teams.

i do think the team has improved. but, i am NO WHERE NEAR anointing us afc east champs and putting tanny in the pro bowl. resead jones is a keeper for sure but his partner is dime a dozen. gholston should have been the teams #1 free agent acquisition. THEN we could have started talking about our safetys making a dent in the nfl hiarchy. our cb's have a whole lot of issues and the ones we are counting on have SERIOUS injury concerns.

just to soon for this amount of praise and hype. it ALWAYS scares me.

I get what you mean. For what it is worth, this is the type of thing we have been waiting for. A franchise quarterback who can legitimize us again. And the praise, chemistry, and excitement this early from a nearly all new receiving corp is refreshing. They seem to believe in him, and will feed off of him. This is good news, this is exciting.

I have NEVER , EVER wished my summer away. I can't wait for football.

i don't mind the hype for a change since usually the national media has few good things to say about the Fins.
Hopefully the team buys into it and actually proves them right this year.
The last time the national media was on the pre-season Dolphins' bandwagon was 7 years ago. That season didn't turn out too well.

will be interesting to see where jaws has tannehill in his qb rankings...i know he really likes him...he's through #32-#25 and no tanny...i bet money he says that tannehill is a future stud...franchise qb in the making

Back
Top Bottom