Chris Mortensen Chat | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortensen Chat

Superself said:
You guys actually believe Mort heard this info from credible sources? His source is probably RIGHT HERE! This is more speculation than anything else.

Miami isn't going to broadcast to some ESPN announcer their strategy or plans for the RB position...lets get real people!! Damn! :rolleyes:

Mort's Source seems pretty solid to me.......I heard the same things......But the most likely scenario is that we get NONE of those guys he mentioned.....

I would love Shaun Alexander....but WHY would seattle trade him? I can't find one reason they would.

Anthony3454 said:
Yea, Alexander is in the last year of his contract. It's still not going to happen though.
They're gonna get him signed for sure...Seattle is not going to let him get away.

To all the naysayers about Edge, he might not be the same as a few years ago, but he was pretty damn good last year, i had him in Fantasy and he did me well and this is another year removed from his surgery, he will be even stronger this year and I would love to get him next year as our RB in FA, he is not that old, entering his prime as an RB and stilll one of the better backs in the league.

This means IMO we should be fine with what we have this year in Minor, Morris, Henry et al and after the season evaluate if we need to get a top back like the Edge.

HAs anyone heard anything new about the possiblity of bringing Edwards back for a look-see?

As far as the Edge goes we will have to wait and see if there is an agreement reached this year on the CBA. Clayton is reporting that if an agreement is reached, the players could get more of the revenues from the luxury boxes. Which may push the cap up to the 90 million dollar mark next year. Which may free up enough cap space for the Colts to make a push to resign both the Edge and Harrison who are both in contract years.

Back
Top Bottom