Clark resigns with Steelers, WTF | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clark resigns with Steelers, WTF

This should be a good test for Ireland and company. Lets see what they come up with.

What a punk good i dont want him after that.. Lets go baby move on to the next move..................peace......

what a jerk i dont want a player like that anyway.

i really been wanting atogwe why dont we at least sign him to a contract and see what happens? i dont get it.

He knew he would be less than average in MIA cause he's nothing without Head N Shoulders.

I can totally understand his hesitation with signing with us...I mean, our starting QB isn't up for possible convictions, why would he want to sign with a team that doesnt have that sort of excitement!

mmmmaybe we didn't offer a contract... Im not upset at all about this. A FS with avg covering skills.. hmmmm lol.. PLease get OJ!!!! He is BETTER

I'm not too bothered. But now I'm hoping for one of 3 things.

Either,
1. Try for Atogwe
2. Trade up for Eric Berry
3. Hope Clemons can play
look,Im not pissed that he didn't sign w/ Miami...we can do way better than him....

I'm pissed cause Miami spent 3 days trying get his behind here,and all along he wasn't even serious about us.We could have brought in other guy that were.That's what I'm pissed about...

Clark wasted a day and a half of our front office's time. I wonder if the Antoine Bethea trade talks start back up again or whether they go after Oshiomogho Atogwe.
even more than that Nub,according to Sun-Sentinel & MiamiHerald,Miami scheduled a visit for only Clark on Monday on the opening day of free agency.He waisted 3 days of Miami's time,all the while losing out of potential free agents that actually wanted to be here...

If he ended up wasting our time and diverting our attention away from other available FSs, (and there ain't that many of them who are decent), only to use our offer as leverage, then hopefully the residual bad juju that comes from this will result in his playing the equivalent of a lot of games in Denver.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun and either we low-balled or didn't extend an offer, but between his comments at the airport about wanting to be here and us having him take a physical, I suspect it really was him being a jagoff jerking us around.

it's business. the guy used miami as leverage with pittsburgh. Not the end of the world...he's older anyway...build through the draft.

Saturday night it sounded like all we were waiting for was him to make it official. Then he turns around and resigns Pittsburgh. What an *** hat.

Back
Top Bottom