Clark resigns with Steelers, WTF | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clark resigns with Steelers, WTF

Was it just me who found it a bit unusual that he came in here stating screw other teams and he hoped to be staying in Miami for a good contract?

I thought that was terrible to do just before you negotiate. You just do not do that. His agent has something to do with it because you just do not give an organization a hint that you want to be in Miami and nowhere else.

It was a set up. Clear as day. Surprised no one picks up on this.

We got jobbed.

We were played like fools. They used us. I saw this one coming a mile away. No FA gets off the plane and starts saying stuff like "this is where I want to be and we hope to get it done." That just doesnt happen. He and his agent waited for a serious team like us to court him and just go back to the Steelers with our offer.

He has a weekly spot on Sirius Radio and he has always talked about how he wants to stay in Pittsburgh, that his children are in school, wife loves the city and how active they are at the kids school and in the community.

I knew this was coming.

That Bas**** used us as leverage for Pitt to fear losing him! WTF

You can check my posts long before this news, and I did not want Clark. I want a guy who is more about coverage, and isn't a hit away from retirement.

The guy had his gall bladder and spleen removed because of sickle cell disease, and couldn't even play at altitude for precaution.

He used as a barometer, and then allowed the Steelers to match the deal.

It's funny, I was on another site last night that had been blogging the entire Clark situation. When it appeared that Clark was signing with us, 100% of the Steeler fans were exclaiming "good riddance" , he cant cover, he's nothing without hair Polomalu, etc. Not one of them had a single good thing to say about him. Then, Clark pulled his little ***** move, and they loved him again.

He would have been a definite upgrade but he is not the PURE freelancing FS we all hoped for. I wish he would have signed because there is no guarantee we get better than him . . . but now FS has once again become an IMPORTANT position to address.

Go for Atogwe.

I keep hearing that he wanted to stay in Pittsburgh the whole time and that he didn't want to uproot his family. If true, he has brass balls for coming to Miami and going through all the steps right before you sign the contract and then gives them the big finger.

If he didn't want to uproot his family, why go to Miami in the first place? Was it really to get Pittsburgh to pay more money? That was his team in the first place.

I keep hearing that he wanted to stay in Pittsburgh the whole time and that he didn't want to uproot his family. If true, he has brass balls for coming to Miami and going through all the steps right before you sign the contract and then gives them the big finger.

If he didn't want to uproot his family, why go to Miami in the first place? Was it really to get Pittsburgh to pay more money? That was his team in the first place.

Yup he was trying to drive up his value..I hope we can embarass him when we play him this coming year

Back
Top Bottom