Clay signs offer sheet from Bills | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay signs offer sheet from Bills

Sounds like we have to take the cap hit this year as the Bills have structured it. But they would be able to send some of the massive cap hit scheduled for 2016 to the 2017, 2018 and 2019 seasons.

As much I'd like to laugh my ass off at Bill fans, it's just way too much $ to pay Clay. If we were to match that offer, the Bill fans could then come here and laugh their asses off at us. And they'd be 100% right to do so.

Letting go of Clay is like dumping your chick...it may hurt for a while, and you might miss it, until you move up and finding something better.....and it didn't cost you as much either. Know what I mean!!! :up:

But it's really hard to see Clay agreeing to restructure after a year when this contract is just so far above his market value. I wouldn't expect it

i am not a fan of giving talent away for nothing, and especially to a division rival. as i've said before, we have had clay for nothing since we drafted him. if the money can be managed, make it work.

Thank him for his services on the cheap and let's go tackle him come 2015!

But it's really hard to see Clay agreeing to restructure after a year when this contract is just so far above his market value. I wouldn't expect it

He would get the same amount, just more spread out

I'd much rather pay Clay than Pouncey or Vernon. I don't think either are special and will be hard to replace. So if signing Clay meant losing Pouncey or Vernon I could live with that.

I'd much rather pay Clay than Pouncey or Vernon. I don't think either are special and will be hard to replace. So if signing Clay meant losing Pouncey or Vernon I could live with that.

Jeesh, lose a probowl lineman from our currently seller oline, no thank you unless one of those guys can play guard or center.

No offence, but thank God you're not the GM.

With the news of us being able to spread the money around through the years... @7.6/year i'm not against it, but I would have some injury clauses for sure..... He'd be making Olsen, Rudolph, Witten, Cook, Gates and Davis money. He had similar numbers to those this year despite the injuries, so it's not that bad of a deal.

No offence, but thank God you're not the GM.

I love dumb ass responses like this. If you disagree tell me why but don't be a punk.

I just think Vernon and Pouncey are both highly overrated.

Jeesh, lose a probowl lineman from our currently seller oline, no thank you unless one of those guys can play guard or center.

Pouncey was a Pro Bowler because of his name.

Just curious, what makes you think Clay is special

Back
Top Bottom