Clean House !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clean House !!

chrisjp

FINS
Reaction score
This is a total dumpster fire. Tannenbaum, Grier, Gase and coaching staff got to go. Offense is bad but what about all the money spent on this defense and it is terrible. Gas has to clue. Personnel and contracts are terrible.

This franchise is totally lost.

This is a total dumpster fire. Tannenbaum, Grier, Gase and coaching staff got to go. Offense is bad but what about all the money spent on this defense and it is terrible. Gas has to clue. Personnel and contracts are terrible.

This franchise is totally lost.
Didn’t we just clean house before last season?

We can talk about trading this, cutting that or drafting this guy but none of that matters until Miami gets a new owner or Ross cans Tbum. Ross isn’t the issue per say but if he won’t get rid of Tbum then the only way Miami can rid themselves of him is by somehow getting a new owner who would most likely do a thorough cleansing this franchise desperately needs.

Didn’t we just clean house before last season?

No. Ross has never cleaned house. He always takes half-measures. Fired Sparano, kept Ireland. Ireland goes, Philbin stays. Tannenbaum in, Hickey out, Philbin stays. Philbin goes, Tannenbaum stays and gets promoted. Ross needs to fire EVERYONE!!!

We are in worse shape than the Browns. At least they will clean house. Get used to it boys, at least 5 more years of being the joke of the division and looking up at Sir Tom. Gase is the worst coach we have ever had and we have had some butes.

I meant Gase has no clue. He is lost and weak. Make a rule for players then let them get their way. Cleaning house is not a for sure answer but this is awful. Every side of the ball is just awful. I have been a die hard fan my entire life and this is the first time I have ever really considered jumping ship. Something has got to be done !

We are in worse shape than the Browns. At least they will clean house. Get used to it boys, at least 5 more years of being the joke of the division and looking up at Sir Tom. Gase is the worst coach we have ever had and we have had some butes.
Browns house should be squeaky clean, probably eat off their floors with how many times they clean it.

Back
Top Bottom