Clean House !! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clean House !!

We are going to have a top 10 pick as this team is horrible but with this coaching staff , FO and owner..it really doesn't matter...just an awful organization.

I meant Gase has no clue. He is lost and weak. Make a rule for players then let them get their way. Cleaning house is not a for sure answer but this is awful. Every side of the ball is just awful. I have been a die hard fan my entire life and this is the first time I have ever really considered jumping ship. Something has got to be done !
same here I'm not sure why i even watched today, cause i knew what was in store, I'm done with them, actually found myself rooting for the Bills...I like Tyrod Taylor

No. Ross has never cleaned house. He always takes half-measures. Fired Sparano, kept Ireland. Ireland goes, Philbin stays. Tannenbaum in, Hickey out, Philbin stays. Philbin goes, Tannenbaum stays and gets promoted. Ross needs to fire EVERYONE!!!
I know what your saying but we did clean house. Tannenbaum brought in “his” guys Grier & Gase. You have to have some patience, the rebuild will take time

I truly believe we could not beat the Browns right now.

Lol, I have said that multiple times. I’m glad we aren’t playing them this year. It would suck to be their only win.

It starts at the top with Ross who does everything half ass. He has never done it the right way. You clean house by getting rid of the GM and HC as the same time......I'm sure he'll keep t-dumb and Grier neither of which have a clue as to how to build a winner. Moore showed today why he's just a career back up too. The defense is way over paid, soft and slow. The O-line sucks starting with Pouncey. We have no real lead RB or TE and all 3 LB's need to not be starting next year. And BTW......playing TWO SS is not working at all.This is a team with no real direction and no identity on offense or on defense and the special teams are well, not special at all

Ozzy rules!!

We have so many needs, what position are we really solid in...NONE

I know what your saying but we did clean house. Tannenbaum brought in “his” guys Grier & Gase. You have to have some patience, the rebuild will take time

Tannenbaum should have fired himself

As for patience,I've been a Dolphin fan for 48 years and at 60 years old
patience is no longer in my vocabulary...tic toc tic toc

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if all of you watch the same games as I watch. Matt Moore is not a starting caliber quarterback. He Is horrible at his presnap reads. Landry pointed it out to Moore and he still had no idea where his hot read was. Coach Gase knew he had no chance to have a winning season with Moore, so he gambled with the only one year option out there. We all know the Cutler gamble failed. I am not surprised by our poorly performing offense. The last thing we need is to clean house. There some changes that have to happen, but cleaning house is a horrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom