Clump's Miami Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clump's Miami Mock

I always Enjoy your posts. They always have the best looking chicks

First two picks were great and rest of the draft was solid.Only thing that I would have done different is pick up a WR in the fifth.

Wow, we would be really lucky to get that. Wayne Hunter won't last three rounds or else something went wrong. He should go anywhere from mid 1st round to high 2nd round.

I believe that's a reflection of the lack of depth at LT in the draft. It will cause a player to be drafted as much as a full rd earlier than he really should.

no way we wait till the last round to pick a WR and is very posible that we'll take 2 and not just one. I think we could go for a LT in the 2nd round and a WR in the 3rd. It gets hard to predict after that. I don't think your safety will last till the 2nd round either.

i don´t like to spend our first pick on Defense again, LT or WR please or LB that would be ok´. i want that guy from hawai

2-Teyo Johnson wr stanford, tall chain mover, the possesssion Irvin-type wr that Norv though Gadsden would be,
3-Tully Banta-Cain de cal, a guy to switch to ss lb and learn from seau, has the speed tyo rush from weakside, strentgh to be ss lb, can also be down speed rusher to spell williams very briefly. Al Davis may trade up there by trading down round one to get this guy.
4(trade up a 7 to get ahead of div foes)- Osi Um... the guy was great numbers man from smaller program, some teams may see him late three, think you trade up in four to get him, another lb-de typ, him and Cain could be your future OLB from size and speed perspective, not as good at ocver skills but your db are so good they can cover that ground and provide help there. Wanny uses simple covers that rely on speed, these guys will be good fit for read and react, this closing speed as lb would be very good.
5- OL, there will be many guys from major programs that could go here, Bama, Georgia, Iowa, all letting good Sneiors go, one of them slips to here and is added for bulk.
6- last pick, te depth needed I doubt Miami- Toledo slips, he had 40 catches and blocked a spread set one-back team, but if he does you get him, otherwise you add another big man, guard or a dt, Manuai has gone up the boards, think he is gone by round 4, had him as a 6th rounder at first, think a major program guy who slips will fit bill once again if there is none that fits that whom team doesnt think will go undrafted, get another dt for depth and cap leverage when you need to re-sign a player.
Addressed all the needs , a go to wr, ol and te depth, and 2 lb with speed to make big plays with closing speed and rush passer as down linemen if need be should something happen to your great d ends.

Oh hairbald one, your choices for picks were pretty good.
I myself am hoping that Palomalu can still be there by pick #49, since there have been rumbling that the Steelers would pick him at #27, or the Raiders at #32.
Hunter is a good player. I do watch the Hawaii games late on Saturday nights, and Hunter is a good player.

Back
Top Bottom