Clyde Christensen press conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clyde Christensen press conference

My take is quite the opposite here. Once you get everyone in place with adequate depth is when you swing for the fences to acquire one, maybe two, top notch FA's that can push your team over the top.

Definitely some truth here as long as you do not over pay and still build the depth too. I will take it one step further and say you need to churn your roster every 3 plus years year's and change some of your schemes so opposing teams cannot focus in on your tendacies.

I don't think he can get the targets needed to be a top 10 receiver if Landry stays healthy all season. I can't think of a top 10 guy who didn't lead his team in targets. I'm also not sure Landry would except playing second fiddle to Parker. It will be interesting to see how the target numbers play out for Landry, Parker, Stills and Thomas. Miami may have paid a lot for Stills to be a #4 target, not to mention Drake being more involved in the passing game as a receiver too.

Given his continued development Parker can still be a top 10 WR talent wise with out the numbers if we happen to spread the ball around at a high rate. I see him becoming so and think he has all the tools. Just because he may or may not fall outside the top 10 numbers wise doesn't mean he's not a top level WR if he so happens to be on a very lucrative offense with a lot of weapons.

Back
Top Bottom