Coach Adam Gase with Joe Rose on WQAM | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Adam Gase with Joe Rose on WQAM

I would still like a 40-50 reception back like a young Darren Sproles or Danny Woodhead. I think using Drake more will help, but he's not as shifty as some running routes out of the backfield. Would love to have a young Reggie Bush running screens, arrow routes, wheel routes and option routes out of the backfield. I think having someone who can take that dump off pass and convert 3rd and 8 or 10 into first downs would put even more pressure on opposing defenses.
I actually think Jakeem can do some of that..dump off passes that can go for first downs, get him one on one with a linebacker, I think he wins that battle 7 out of 10 times.

You know I was really disappointed by all the fumbles last season because the kid can score on any play.
Hopefully Gase can straighten that out and also get him a few O touches every game however if he continues have trouble with ball security he's probably a goner.
Really hope he turns it around because the kids got talent.

I would still like a 40-50 reception back like a young Darren Sproles or Danny Woodhead. I think using Drake more will help, but he's not as shifty as some running routes out of the backfield. Would love to have a young Reggie Bush running screens, arrow routes, wheel routes and option routes out of the backfield. I think having someone who can take that dump off pass and convert 3rd and 8 or 10 into first downs would put even more pressure on opposing defenses.

I think that's Drake, man. All day! I think he's much overlooked, and could be a big time play maker. We obsess over Grant a little too much, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom