Coach Gase talks to the press 5/31 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Gase talks to the press 5/31

Couldn't find a video of it online but damn it really showcased how strong Phillips is

My favorite part of Gase's culture is the atmosphere in OTA practice for crying out loud. The whole team's vibe for something that means little in terms of play success like OTA plays do and yet DBs are talking **** to WRs. Makes everyone better and I ****ing love it.

With Failbin, it was blah blah and blah. Even the players had a blah attitude. Now? Players are open, honest and love battling with teammates. Training camp will be a blast.

You have that same hat? Where did you find it & do you remember what its called? TIA

I have been looking for that hat for a month. I live next to training camp & check every week. All I can find is the one w/ bigger dolphin and orange bill:
shopping

This one requires Zubaz pants

Some good throwback stuff on Mitchell & Ness right now...https://www.mitchellandness.com/team/nfl/miami-dolphins

Just bought this shirt today of that site...

113TA_MDO_AMDOQH_204_1.jpg

You have that same hat? Where did you find it & do you remember what its called? TIA

I have been looking for that hat for a month. I live next to training camp & check every week. All I can find is the one w/ bigger dolphin and orange bill:
shopping

I've been looking for the Gase hat as well- I can't find it anywhere.

shopping

I've been looking for the Gase hat as well- I can't find it anywhere.

Here: http://shop.miamidolphins.com/leagu...2901/source/GPA-ak19kv30-dolphins?sku=9303442

Here: http://www.fanatics.com/league/NFL/...1011/partnerid/8429/source/GPA_CA?sku=9303442

And here: http://www.nflshop.com/league/NFL/t...14338?sku=9303442&003=14180831&CS_010=2751011

I honestly couldnt love our coach anymore than I do. He is the one. Also, I love that he's sporting the old logo on hat and shirt. I got both of those items...

I know a guy who is around the team and has access to players/coaches. He told me gase does not like new logo and much prefers throwback. Not sure but he also mentioned when you switch logos you have to use it as your primary logo/uniform for 5 years(can use an "alternative" uniform twice a year) after that you can use throwback as primary. We wouldn't be eligible to do this until next year but based on what I am hearing this is what Gase would prefer. Check out all personnel and gase is requeting they all wear throwback gear including Players, coaches, video crew everyone.

I know a guy who is around the team and has access to players/coaches. He told me gase does not like new logo and much prefers throwback. Not sure but he also mentioned when you switch logos you have to use it as your primary logo/uniform for 5 years(can use an "alternative" uniform twice a year) after that you can use throwback as primary. We wouldn't be eligible to do this until next year but based on what I am hearing this is what Gase would prefer. Check out all personnel and gase is requeting they all wear throwback gear including Players, coaches, video crew everyone.

Won't see us out of our current uniforms til after 2018. You can switch after 5 yrs. This will be our fourth year in these unis.

Loved reading that!

The throwbacks worn last year looked absolutely terrific. The sooner the better switching to those full time.

Re Jordan Phillips weight - there is also the possibility that the big fella has simultaneously put on some muscle and lost some fat. Hard to tell, just looking at him at the press conference, but he spent time with Suh at the Nike facility in Oregon as a precursor to the OTAs, so I would expect that Ndamukong was a good influence and trained hard.

Back
Top Bottom