Coaching Carousel 2015 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Carousel 2015

Scott Frost to UCF, Kirby Smart to UGA
Are these confirmed or just your idea what will happen? I'm pretty sure you are right, just wondered if it was official. I figured Smart wouldn't commit until after the SEC championship.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Are these confirmed or just your idea what will happen? I'm pretty sure you are right, just wondered if it was official. I figured Smart wouldn't commit until after the SEC championship.

Sure you have heard but if you haven't, both confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ Durkin to Maryland. Good hire but DJ has his hands full in that division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richt is in Virginia today so no telling where he'll end up.

Barry Jackson is reporting we got him :)

I'll wait until the contact is signed to celebrate.

So do round up coaching changes so far...

UCF-Scott Frost, Oregon OC
Miami-Mark Richt former Georgia HC
Maryland-DJ Durkin Michigan DC
Iowa State-Matt Campbell Toledo HC
Virginia Tech-Justin Fuente Memphis HC
Hawaii-Nick Rolovich Neveda OC.
Georgia-Kirby Smart Alabama DC

Illinois, Minnesota, and USC all promote their interim guys to full time and Toledo promoted Jason Candle from OC to HC.

Syracuse recruits thought Ohio State DC Chris Ash would be the HC but Ash pulled his name, sounds like Dino Babers is the favorite. Ash and Al Golden are the favorites to take over in Rutgers.

So do round up coaching changes so far...

UCF-Scott Frost, Oregon OC
Miami-Mark Richt former Georgia HC
Maryland-DJ Durkin Michigan DC
Iowa State-Matt Campbell Toledo HC
Virginia Tech-Justin Fuente Memphis HC
Hawaii-Nick Rolovich Neveda OC.
Georgia-Kirby Smart Alabama DC

Illinois, Minnesota, and USC all promote their interim guys to full time and Toledo promoted Jason Candle from OC to HC.

Syracuse recruits thought Ohio State DC Chris Ash would be the HC but Ash pulled his name, sounds like Dino Babers is the favorite. Ash and Al Golden are the favorites to take over in Rutgers.
Any idea who's going to Virginia?

Any idea who's going to Virginia?

Well they interviewed Richt but that ain't happening now obviously...

I've heard Sonny Dykes is possible, he's reportedly "mentally checked out" from Cali and is looking to leave, also hear Notre Dame OC Mike Sanford, Jr connected. Also reports are Jeff Brohm (Western Kentucky HC) will interview next week.

Rich Rodriguez is interviewing at South Carolina as did Will Muschamp... either way sounds like Muschamp is one and done with Auburn.

Young guy but has been learning under Todd Graham. GOod offensive mind. Sounds like Memphis got tired of waiting for Odom

and the reason for that is Barry Odom was promoted to MIzzou HC

Well they interviewed Richt but that ain't happening now obviously...

I've heard Sonny Dykes is possible, he's reportedly "mentally checked out" from Cali and is looking to leave, also hear Notre Dame OC Mike Sanford, Jr connected. Also reports are Jeff Brohm (Western Kentucky HC) will interview next week.

Rich Rodriguez is interviewing at South Carolina as did Will Muschamp... either way sounds like Muschamp is one and done with Auburn.

Brohm is a good coach and Sanford has done well at ND though I don't know much about him. I'm just excited to see the ACC get much stronger. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom