Coaching Carousel 2016 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Carousel 2016

15977218_1341046345970320_8427932960750448350_n.jpg

I wanted a young coach like gase.

But a 30 year old? Good lord

Lynn to the chargers then. Odd fit imo. Especially with the move

@RapSheet: The #Chargers are finalizing a deal with Anthony Lynn, source said.

So.... either mcdaniels or shanahan will be an OC next year....

@jamisonhensley: Ravens secondary coach Leslie Frazier has been hired as the Bills defensive coordinator http://es.pn/2jd9qdj

So.... either mcdaniels or shanahan will be an OC next year....

Well, thats assuming either are willing to take the 49'ers job. Shanahan might given his families history there but i doubt McDaniels touches it. He knows he only has 1 more shot. I have a sneaking suspicion they'll end up with Tom Cable. Which would be hilarious and fitting for all involved.

I agree with the others in here: poor hires today. Though, to be fair, i can see why the Chargers went with Lynn. Melvin Gordon is a budding star and they clearly want to take some heat off of Rivers (assuming he joins them in LA). They have the ingredients to be a good team: a franchise quarterback, intriguing receivers/tight end, two capable pass rushers, and a corner ready to take the next step (if he can stay healthy). If Lynn can keep Rivers upright by securing the line and establishing a dominate run game they could compete in a tough division. Of course, i'm not sure Lynn is a better coach than the guy they just fired. The Bills certainly didn't impress during week 17.

The Rams are just idiots.

Lots of overly eager teams making pre-mature moves w/ the playoffs still going on.

Robert MaysVerified account@robertmays

They should wheel Aaron Donald onto the field like Hannibal Lector next year.

So looking at the Roster, the Rams will only have one player older than the coach...They have a very young roster

Mcvay wanted Chris Foerster as OC? Odd

Back
Top Bottom