Coaching Concern... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Concern...

I like Gase but he is failing miserably on the defensive side of the ball and we are still having issues on the OL. The flavor of the year is to blame Tannenbaum for personnel issues but the coaching staff, Grier and Tannenbaum are all involved in these decidions and my guess is Gase gets what he wants on the offensive side of the ball.

Talented last year? Everybody knew we would get blown out in the first round of the playoffs and that's exactly what happened because that was not a playoff level team.

Our talent level hasn't gotten any better this year.

And it's going to get worse next year with the cap hell Tannenbaum has put us in.

I'm not happy with what Gase has done, especially this year with his crappy playcalling and boneheaded mistakes... but he's not working with great talent here, so he gets at least some benefit of the doubt for that. That being said I fully expect Gase to get fired soon, regardless of whether or not he deserves it. The only way we're winning anything with Tannenbaum running things is if Gase is some kind of miracle worker, and it's quickly becoming apparent he's not.

You're tripping! We had talent last year to win. If we stay healthy we win that game in Pittsburgh at the least. By the time we got in we we were beat to shreds.

Back
Top Bottom