Colts give Jonathan Taylor permission to be Traded | Page 182 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts give Jonathan Taylor permission to be Traded

I am not sure the Jets have interest in another RB the RB room is crowded

The price is going down for the Dolphins and the price is going up for teams like Cleveland
They should be interested in other oline rooms.

Yeesh they are bad.

They should be interested in other oline rooms.

Yeesh they are bad.
200.gif

Exact opposite. Teams who are decent but have had their back go down will offer much more than we are willing to pay for Cleveland to cling to playoff hopes and Baltimore to cling to contender status.

Imho
We gave our offer they said no they countered
We said no

The next offer is only going down

Breece Hall is already bitching about his lack of carries. I think he had 4 as did Cook

Well The Jets are a 3 and out team - their backs will be bruised at that by years end from getting hit behind the LOS I don’t think they can amount to too many Carries

I would stack the box against them too

Well The Jets are a 3 and out team - their backs will be bruised at that by years end from getting hit behind the LOS I don’t think they can amount to too many Carries

I would stack the box against them too
Plus they will be down in games because the O sucks so passing will be called. This won't bode well for the Jets

And that's why Chubb faked his injury last night. All he had to do was rub some dirt on it and walk it off. He was clearly faking it.

"Things out of context" for $2,000, Alex.

That's like saying "Sometimes injury lawyers exaggerate their clients' claims!"...and then another guy shows a video of someone being shot by a bazooka and saying, "Oh yeah? How about THIS guy? Are his injuries exaggerated?"

From us, sure. Baltimore, Cleveland, or some other team that loses a back or has a disappointing run game will offer more than us. I’d give up on Taylor to Miami.

All true but there is one major hurdle for Cleveland and Baltimore = a contract.

Johnathon Taylor would have to agree to live in the Cleveland or Baltimore area for the next few years, to facilitate a trade.

Nope. That ship has sailed. More teams will get injuries at those positions so the Dolphins had their chance. No mas.
I think the Ravens and Browns are much more likely to trade for Taylor now after the injuries they have suffered at the RB position.

The Dolphins on the other hand really don’t appear to be in need of another RB at this time.

I see it the other way. I would be in on Taylor. After seeing this offense first 2 weeks we would be unstoppable. No 3 safety looks. Pick your poison

Back
Top Bottom