colts @ patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

colts @ patriots

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
there's apparently a monday night football game this week. should be a nice one. sadly i'll be at work and won't be able to see it :( :( :(

should be a good one. i'll have gamecenter up

colts: 27
pats: 17

Even though it is the Pats playing, I can't wait until this game comes on. Adding pizza and pepsi to the mix, will make it an even better game to watch.

It's is the hard for me to root for either, I want the Colts to win but if/when they do I'll have to hear about it every second of everyday until they lose...Which will happen but some of my delirious friends who are Colts fans won't believe it.

I'm pulling for the Pats,just out of respect for 72' team.Then hopefully we can destroy them this Sunday.

the pats march down the field and tie it up, 7-7. brady completed a pass on 4th and 1. awesome

Watching both Manning and Brady 'lead" there teams down the field,it's there "generalismship" ( made a new word) these guys just by there gestures you can see the control of the offense they possess.I'm not talking talent just leadership and I don't see this at all with Frerotte.You would think after being around the NFL for as long as Gus has he would show more generalship as you would expect a QB to do.What do you all think?yes/no?

Back
Top Bottom