colts @ patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

colts @ patriots

What was that challenge all about? Was Beli up to his old tricks again? Why not just have McGinest fake an injury again?

Despacio said:
What was that challenge all about? Was Beli up to his old tricks again? Why not just have McGinest fake an injury again?

There was nothing to challenge. He was just pissed off his team is getting dominated in every aspect of this football game. Then when he realized that he'd get fined for throwing the challange flag for no legitimate reason, he asked them to challange it.

This is GREAT.

Trying to run it up with a 19 point lead.

"They needed the 2 to make it a three TD game". Don't give me that crap. Up by 19 with 6:00 minutes left, it is over.

The Colts run up the score. They did it last year to get Peyton to 49 TD's and they tried to do it tonight.

I HATE the Patriots...don't get me wrong but I have a pretty healthy dislike for our old AFC East rival Colts to...

Dungy is being stupid with Edge. Hes gonna have some tired legs all week long... on a short week. Would be nice to see Colts come out flat next week.

Mcduffie81 said:
Dungy is being stupid with Edge. Hes gonna have some tired legs all week long... on a short week. Would be nice to see Colts come out flat next week.

Even stupider THROWING the ball while your up by 19 with less then 3:00 minutes left.

Beautiful ending. :lol:
I wonder if Dungy will catch any flack for running up the score. He was being an idiot with his starters.

I saw it as just trying to make it a 21pt game. The Pats showed just as little class by trying to stop the clock with a fake challenge.

unifiedtheory said:
Even stupider THROWING the ball while your up by 19 with less then 3:00 minutes left.
that's the kinda thing the patriots would do when they were up in the 4th

Poor Brady. His press conference was short & sweet, as he put it. 20 second statement & no questions. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom