Commentary: Rebuilding...if we wanted it or not. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Rebuilding...if we wanted it or not.

The Dolphins missed the playoffs in Rickys 2 years. With Lamar Smith we made the playoffs. To totally write off the season because of 1 player is silly. Are we better without Ricky? noooo, but alot of things can happen in football. New stars, injuries, etc. Lets watch the season develop. If our line and qb improve we will win 10 games this year. I believe ,just with our defense we will go 8-8 . Take care and enjoy camp!

I hoep we do do well. My poiint is that the exepctation changes when you are rebuilding. Can it happen?? Maybe. But to expect much when you have an entorely new offesive uynit and coaching staff is exepcting a miracle. But with the presure off it makes it more relaxing to watch.

I'm sorry.....but when you include a WHOPPER like: "This roster may not have any Pro-Bowlers." I stop reading.....

Here are the current and once pro-bowlers on the Dolphins roster:

David Boston, Tim Bowens, Jason Taylor, Adewale Ogunleye, Zach Thomas, Junior Seau, Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Sammy Knight, Olindo Mare.

Here are the potential Pro-Bowlers:

Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Rob Konrad, and Jeno James.

It seems to me that we have more pro-bowlers than the defending super bowl champs!!!!!!!

Sorry Ninja...but the article was not very good.

Rebuilding is inevitable at some point...........but not yet.I just hope that when it happens we will have enough picks to allow the new coach (Which is also inevitable) to
rebuild quickly.

I have been a Dolphins fan since 1982. In all of that time the Dolphins have only finished below .500 once-- 1988 when they went 6-10. You also have to go back to 1969 for the last time the Dolphins won less than six games in a season. The Dolphins have only 6 losing seasons out of 38 and four of them are in the first five years of the team's existence.

There is no way that this Dolphins team, even without Ricky Williams, is going to go out and lose any more than 9 games, and that's at most.

Section126 said:
I'm sorry.....but when you include a WHOPPER like: "This roster may not have any Pro-Bowlers." I stop reading.....

Here are the current and once pro-bowlers on the Dolphins roster:

David Boston, Tim Bowens, Jason Taylor, Adewale Ogunleye, Zach Thomas, Junior Seau, Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Sammy Knight, Olindo Mare.

Here are the potential Pro-Bowlers:

Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Rob Konrad, and Jeno James.

It seems to me that we have more pro-bowlers than the defending super bowl champs!!!!!!!

Sorry Ninja...but the article was not very good.

The comment that "there may be no Pro Bowlers on this team" means that we may find at the end fo the year that is the case. Not that there have never been any Pro Bowlers.

Ninja didn't write it, I did.

Thank you for reading and commenting.

fin-atic said:
The comment that "there may be no Pro Bowlers on this team" means that we may find at the end fo the year that is the case. Not that there have never been any Pro Bowlers.

Ninja didn't write it, I did.

Thank you for reading and commenting.
Overall i thot it was a pretty good article. But i must say the no probowler line was a lil off. Zach and Surtain have been consitent pro-bowlers almost evry year. We also have alot of possible ones in other areas already disscussed.

FinFan24 said:
Overall i thot it was a pretty good article. But i must say the no probowler line was a lil off. Zach and Surtain have been consitent pro-bowlers almost evry year. We also have alot of possible ones in other areas already disscussed.
Thanks. Once again I think my comment is taken out of context. I was referring to if we have a bad year we MAY NOT have any Pro Bowlers this year. But having Pro Bowlers or not is not the point fo the article.

Thanks again for reading.

Back
Top Bottom