Comments on Wanny's Comments | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comments on Wanny's Comments

mikefan22 said:
Jay over huard=wrong
Jay over lucas=right
Jay over Brian=wrong Just thought I would help you get it right!

Your opinions are, of course, based on the tremendous success that Huard has had since leaving the Dolphins and the 'terrific' job Griese did last year....
:shakeno:

GMP-AGAIN said:
I have come to the conclusion that Wannstedt is either untruthful, stupid, thinks the fans or stupid, or some combination of the above.

When RW missed practice (he forgot...said he didn't know they even had a practice and meetings that day), before the truth got out, Wannstedt said that "Ah, Ricky had a personal day today"...then the truth came out.

He said at the Awards Banquet that this 2004 offense will be the best the Fins have ever had. He said hes sticks by what he said and he doesn't say things he doesn't believe.

Dave, did you believe Ricky had a day off when you had everyone, including his child's mom, calling all over Miami trying to find him?

Are you going to truly give Feeley a fair chance like you said. Do you truly believe Fiedler is better than two thirds of the qb's in the league? Than Mark Brunell? Than even Kerry Collins?

Every time I read something this guy says in a string of three or four days, all I can think of is a deep, deep gorge, where the truth is hidden.

No enlightenment is given a Fins fan...and no respect...from this head coach. And I've come to believe he knows EXACTLY what he is doing.
Actually he was known for this in Chicago as well, just ask Bears fans.

Right up to his farewell press conference he was twisting the truth and failing to take accountability for his own failure.

GMP-AGAIN said:
I have come to the conclusion that Wannstedt is either untruthful, stupid, thinks the fans or stupid, or some combination of the above.

When RW missed practice (he forgot...said he didn't know they even had a practice and meetings that day), before the truth got out, Wannstedt said that "Ah, Ricky had a personal day today"...then the truth came out.

He said at the Awards Banquet that this 2004 offense will be the best the Fins have ever had. He said hes sticks by what he said and he doesn't say things he doesn't believe.

Dave, did you believe Ricky had a day off when you had everyone, including his child's mom, calling all over Miami trying to find him?

Are you going to truly give Feeley a fair chance like you said. Do you truly believe Fiedler is better than two thirds of the qb's in the league? Than Mark Brunell? Than even Kerry Collins?

Every time I read something this guy says in a string of three or four days, all I can think of is a deep, deep gorge, where the truth is hidden.

No enlightenment is given a Fins fan...and no respect...from this head coach. And I've come to believe he knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

I've pretty much come to take evrything Wanny says with a grain of salt anyway.
Besides, all these camps are "voluntary" and become mandatory when TC starts in july. but DON'T let any of the coaches "miss you" tho !!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom