Comparing the 2016 roster with the 2017 roster.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comparing the 2016 roster with the 2017 roster....

The main difference in the two rosters looks like it's going to be an emotional one, where the regular QB was looking to make his mark on the league and take that next developmental step, compared to the fill-in who's already finished his career and has little if any such motivation left.

And that emotional difference will reverberate throughout the roster.

Ultimately I predict it will lead to a replacement of Cutler with Matt Moore, and an emotional resurgence due to Moore's fire, despite his similar position to Cutler career-wise.

We'd have been in that game with tannehill cause his execution would have been much higher as would his placement.

We will see what we look like with Timmons I think the lb corp solidifies with him.

If we get anything from Anthony or mauluga that's gravy.

The left tackle play better get better. It has to offset the left guard play as we tread water til Larsen returns

Gase also needs to get better he doesn't get a pass grade right now either

We'd have been in that game with tannehill cause his execution would have been much higher as would his placement.

We will see what we look like with Timmons I think the lb corp solidifies with him.

If we get anything from Anthony or mauluga that's gravy.

The left tackle play better get better. It has to offset the left guard play as we tread water til Larsen returns

Gase also needs to get better he doesn't get a pass grade right now either
Don't you think Tannehill would have made some plays also by running for some first downs? Nothing more frustrating for a defense than to have everyone covered and then see the QB runs for a first down. Tannehill is pretty good at doing that. It's something we're missing this year.

Ozzy rules!!

The Packers were without their 5 (five!) top offensive tackles last night. 3 are on injured reserve and 2 more did not play due to injuries. Yet they still score 5 TDs. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom