Contest: 20 Names | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Contest: 20 Names

Wow, I stand corrected (actually reading the "rules" for this game), I see UFA is noted and does count!

With that in the bank, 5 out of 20 (25%) is very impressive!

Congratulations ck for nailing those “lesser known” players. You obviously have solid channels of information.

:)

I have yet to compile the full results, but it appears the Kory Robertson signing does put me at 5 names. Yes, I included UDFAs as part of the contest.

I will say this, I know I did not win the full contest. Over on the other board, RoninFin4 currently has 6 of his 20 nailed. I had been hoping that a potential Kory Robertson signing would put me at 5 to tie him, but then I realized he also had Kory Robertson on his list.

I'll make an announcement when I compile the results. Hopefully tonight.

The collective effort thing was a success, btw. About 67% of you voted for John Greco and there's a semi-reliable rumor that the Dolphins wanted him at #66 and the Rams surprised them by taking him at #65. About 40% of you voted for Chad Henne, 39% for Kendall Langford, and 35% for Shawn Murphy.

The only draft pick that didn't receive a single vote was RB Lex Hilliard. He's the only guy that came completely out of left field.

The collective effort thing was a success, btw. About 67% of you voted for John Greco and there's a semi-reliable rumor that the Dolphins wanted him at #66 and the Rams surprised them by taking him at #65. About 40% of you voted for Chad Henne, 39% for Kendall Langford, and 35% for Shawn Murphy.

The only draft pick that didn't receive a single vote was RB Lex Hilliard. He's the only guy that came completely out of left field.

So people actually voted for merling whom I truly think shocked everybody with his fall no matter how Ireland wants to spin it(he could be telling truth
but we all know Gm's never admit they misjudge things.) Paramle would also suprise me that he received a vote.

I was 100% surprised by the Rams taking him. That was out of left field IMO

So people actually voted for merling whom I truly think shocked everybody with his fall no matter how Ireland wants to spin it(he could be telling truth
but we all know Gm's never admit they misjudge things.) Paramle would also suprise me that he received a vote.

I think Merling may have received one vote...from someone on Ethan's blog that posted his list about an hour before the draft. It isn't a surprise to me that Parmele received votes. The Dolphins showed interest in him. If I had to pick a runner aside from Tim Hightower or Chauncey Washington, it would have been Jalen Parmele.

Back
Top Bottom