Shawn Crable-OLB
Marcus Howard-OLB
Jeremy Leman-ILB
Tyvon Branch-CB
Charles Godfrey-CB
Tyrell Johnson-S
Dominique Barber-S

1. WR James Hardy - Indiana
Probably doesn't make it out of the first round, but if the 'phins are targeting one receiver in this draft, this is him.

2. LB Dan Connor - PSU
He's probably going to represent the best value available at #32. I like Lofton better, but I don't think Lofton meets the size requirements.

3. TE Martellus Bennett - Texas A&M
I'm not convinced that Fasano means that there's no longer any need for a tight end. Bennett's got everything you could possibly want.

4. CB Antoine Cason - Arizona
Just a hunch. Parcells seems to like instinctive defensive backs more than most folks.

5. S Tyrell Johnson - Arkansas St.
There may be 9 (10? 12?) safeties on roster, but it's not like any of them are any good.

6. WR Earl Bennett - Vanderbilt
Bennett to me seems more like a Parcells player than anyone in the draft. Just because he's a tad short doesn't mean that he won't get drafted into the Dolphins' currently wretched receiver corps.

7. DT Red Bryant - Texas A&M
If you're looking for a 3-4 nose tackle, this is the best DT in the draft. He's going to need work on conditioning, but I think he's one of the surest things in 2008. We haven't seen his name connected with Miami. I don't think that's necessarily a predictor.

8. DT Trevor Laws - Notre Dame
Another potential 3-4 NT. Strong as heck. There have some rumors about him and Miami. Those I believe.

9. OL John Greco - Toledo
I'll go with the rumors again. Last time.

10. DE Kendall Langford - Hampton
Makes too much sense. Parcells (or his scouting department) always picks one small school player on day 2. Langford is a prototypical 3-4 defensive end.

11. OLB (S) Wesley Woodyard - Kentucky
This is more of a homer pick. Woodyard has the speed and agility to convert to safety. Do I think the Dolphins will actually take him? Probably not, but if I get it right, it's legendary.

12. QB Erik Ainge - Tennessee
The only quarterback we haven't heard connected with Miami.

13. WR Adrian Arrington - Michigan
Going to be a better pro than Manningham, IMO. Him, MM, JLong and Henne were all given a pretty extensive workout last week. I think the triumvirate picks one more Michigan player...but it's not going to be who everyone thinks it is.

14. OL Drew Radovich - USC
Just a gut feeling. Radovich doesn't have the combine numbers, but has a nasty attitude, versatility, and will be available fairly late in the draft. I also think he's got a lot of room for development.

15. DE/OLB Kroy Biermann - Montana
Omar Kelly seems to think so. I'll go along with him.

16. K Brandon Coutu - UGA
I don't think Parcells is real enamored with Jay Feely, on-field success or no.

17. LB Gary Guyton - GT
I've heard some GT fans say that Guyton was actually better than Wheeler, but was limited by the scheme. He was certainly more athletic.

18. LB Jonathan Goff - Vanderbilt
Has the size, speed and smarts to play in the middle. I don't think the middle linebackers on roster are considered adequate by anyone in the FO.

19. CB Charles Godfrey - Iowa
I know Sparano seems okay with the secondary, but it would be hard to pass up the athletic talent of Godfrey if he slides very far.

20. S Thomas Decoud - Cal.
Again, I'm not convinced that the Dolphins avoid safety in this draft. Decoud is athletic and cerebral. I think that makes him a good bet to be taken down the line.

1. WR James Hardy - Indiana
Probably doesn't make it out of the first round, but if the 'phins are targeting one receiver in this draft, this is him.

2. LB Dan Connor - PSU
He's probably going to represent the best value available at #32. I like Lofton better, but I don't think Lofton meets the size requirements.

3. TE Martellus Bennett - Texas A&M
I'm not convinced that Fasano means that there's no longer any need for a tight end. Bennett's got everything you could possibly want.

4. CB Antoine Cason - Arizona
Just a hunch. Parcells seems to like instinctive defensive backs more than most folks.

5. S Tyrell Johnson - Arkansas St.
There may be 9 (10? 12?) safeties on roster, but it's not like any of them are any good.

6. WR Earl Bennett - Vanderbilt
Bennett to me seems more like a Parcells player than anyone in the draft. Just because he's a tad short doesn't mean that he won't get drafted into the Dolphins' currently wretched receiver corps.

7. DT Red Bryant - Texas A&M
If you're looking for a 3-4 nose tackle, this is the best DT in the draft. He's going to need work on conditioning, but I think he's one of the surest things in 2008. We haven't seen his name connected with Miami. I don't think that's necessarily a predictor.

8. DT Trevor Laws - Notre Dame
Another potential 3-4 NT. Strong as heck. There have some rumors about him and Miami. Those I believe.

9. OL John Greco - Toledo
I'll go with the rumors again. Last time.

10. DE Kendall Langford - Hampton
Makes too much sense. Parcells (or his scouting department) always picks one small school player on day 2. Langford is a prototypical 3-4 defensive end.

11. OLB (S) Wesley Woodyard - Kentucky
This is more of a homer pick. Woodyard has the speed and agility to convert to safety. Do I think the Dolphins will actually take him? Probably not, but if I get it right, it's legendary.

12. QB Erik Ainge - Tennessee
The only quarterback we haven't heard connected with Miami.

13. WR Adrian Arrington - Michigan
Going to be a better pro than Manningham, IMO. Him, MM, JLong and Henne were all given a pretty extensive workout last week. I think the triumvirate picks one more Michigan player...but it's not going to be who everyone thinks it is.

14. OL Drew Radovich - USC
Just a gut feeling. Radovich doesn't have the combine numbers, but has a nasty attitude, versatility, and will be available fairly late in the draft. I also think he's got a lot of room for development.

15. DE/OLB Kroy Biermann - Montana
Omar Kelly seems to think so. I'll go along with him.

16. K Brandon Coutu - UGA
I don't think Parcells is real enamored with Jay Feely, on-field success or no.

17. LB Gary Guyton - GT
I've heard some GT fans say that Guyton was actually better than Wheeler, but was limited by the scheme. He was certainly more athletic.

18. LB Jonathan Goff - Vanderbilt
Has the size, speed and smarts to play in the middle. I don't think the middle linebackers on roster are considered adequate by anyone in the FO.

19. CB Charles Godfrey - Iowa
I know Sparano seems okay with the secondary, but it would be hard to pass up the athletic talent of Godfrey if he slides very far.

20. S Thomas Decoud - Cal.
Again, I'm not convinced that the Dolphins avoid safety in this draft. Decoud is athletic and cerebral. I think that makes him a good bet to be taken down the line.

good list

My list of 20 these are not my 20 favorites just 20 people with good chance of being fins.

1-Jake Long T I said he was our pick from beginnig, hoped it was Ryan but knew Long was best in draft.

2-Mario manningham Wr- If he falls far enough he is a fin, not sure how far that is. Would be a coup to get best wr in draft late.

3-Chad Henne Qb - Find it hard to believe that Joe Flacco has us that excited.

4-Quinton groves LB/DE

5-Pat Sims DT

6-Tavares goodman LB

7-Carl nicks T-g

8-Charles Godfrey CB

9-DL lawrence Jackson USC

10-curtis Johnson LB Clark

11-Adrian Arrington Wr

12-Brian Brohm Qb

13-Brian Smith DE/LB Mcneese st

14-Marcus Howard DE/LB

15-Duane Brown OT

16-Curtis Loften LB

17- Marcus Walker CB

18-Dustin Keller TE

19-Brad cottam TE

20- John Grecco G

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']No time to weed through more late round/FA types...I know they can't take a high % of these guys, but I would think that their board will have these guys...or most. i think Kelly drops to 32 due to the 40 yard dash fiasco...so Im curious to see what happens there if he does fall. Cool contest CK and I look forward to seeing the results at the end of it all...know it will take a while to tally up so thanks for doing it.[/font]
[
LB Quentin Groves, Auburn
DT Pat Sims, Auburn
RB Ray Rice, Rutgers
DE Kendall Langford, Hampton
OT John Greco, Toledo
OT Brown (VT)
OG Shawn Murphy, Utah State
OG Jeremy Zuttah
OG Carl Nicks
WR Malcolm Kelly
WR Adrian Arrington, Michigan
NT Red Bryant
LB Beau Bell
LB C. Avril
LB Quinton Groves
LB Shawn Crable
LB Phillip Wheeler
QB Joe Flacco
CB Antoine Cason
CB Brandon Flowers

Antoine Cason
Charles Godfrey
John Greco
Dan Conner
Quentin Groves
Pat Sims
Cliff Avril
Chilo Rachal
Duane Brown
Addrian Arrington
Jerremy Zuttah
Frank Okam
Phillip Wheeler
Shawn Crable
Andre Caldwell
Trae Williams
Adarius Bowman
Chris Ellis
Ray Rice
Martellus bennett

wait for me, thought I had until 2 :lol:

I'm not going to do a whole list as I don't have time at the moment. But I am pretty sure Miami will select that Johnston kid (the DE) late in the draft.

They really like that kid and had him in for a few visits. I think they believe he can be a Chris Long type ( I know that's stretching it but that's why you pick guys late- hoping they become special alla Zach Thomas in the 5th). And Johnston's speed for his size isn't human.

Without a 4th or 5th round pick chances are not very good you will see him available with the 6th round pick.Other teams also know about this "hidden" gem so I doub't we draft him unless we find more 4th and 5th round picks somewhere

Antoine Cason
Charles Godfrey
John Greco
Dan Conner
Quentin Groves
Pat Sims
Cliff Avril
Chilo Rachal
Duane Brown
Addrian Arrington
Jerremy Zuttah
Frank Okam
Phillip Wheeler
Shawn Crable
Andre Caldwell
Trae Williams
Adarius Bowman
Chris Ellis
Ray Rice
Martellus bennett

wait for me, thought I had until 2 :lol:

I'll get you down, KDawg, don't worry.

Just as another warning those of you that voted for Jake Long are having his entry removed. That includes you dlockz, I don't care what you say you've been predicting. The instructions were clear. Also some of you accidentally entered the same name twice. Also having the repeat entry removed. It's no big deal, it means you have 19 names but will be graded like you had 20 names...just one missed opportunity to get another name right.

Dan Conner
Jordy Nelson
Bryan Johnston
Corey Lynch
Justin King
Doug Legursky
Chaz Schilens
Trevor Scott
James Townsend
Pierre Garcon
Cody Mahan
Ricky Schwartz
Mark Bradford
John Greco
Quentin Groves
Chad Henne
Shawn Murphy
Calais Campbell
Brad Cottam
Andy Studebaker

Not sure if I made it in time but if not then this is my unofficial list!!!

Back
Top Bottom