could Dallas clark Help Miami enough to | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could Dallas clark Help Miami enough to

DD - Sperry must have made an impression on you if you think he can stretch the field and block and be that safetly valve then I would pick D in Rd 2 and something for down the middle - our achilles heel...
DD - Sperry must have made an impression on you if you think he can stretch the field and block and be that safetly valve then I would pick D in Rd 2 and something for down the middle - our achilles heel...

did anyone notice he doesn't use gloves at all? That's beast right there.

to those that said he was signed, but Isaw on another thread here in this forum that had Clark as a unrestricted free agent but he pprobally will be back there next year anyways.

im not hating on clark but i think he is more of a product of the system. the TE position is one of peytons favorite targets.

While we are fantasizing, maybe we can get a Davis family reunion and bring Vernon in to play with his brother vontae.

I'd take Dallas Clark over any WR in the draft or free agency this year. He's the real deal, and the second best tight end in the NFL besides Gates.

Considering Clark is signed through 2014, stupid thread. I have a better chance of ****ing Megan Fox tonight.

Here's an idea for TE...and he's already on our roster...

KORY SPERRY

This kid made a huge impression in his first game action some weeks ago...

6'4", 238 lbs, and only 24 years old...pretty good hands, good blocker, flashes of athleticism...

Just think what one off-season in Sparano's program could do for adding some bulk and setting up his mindset for success...

Let him develop along with Henne...they could be a formidable pair for years to come...

I agree. I was very impressed with Sperry. Great, clutch hands and his blocking is getting much better. At 24, he's exactly the type of player you want to acquire.

Look at the young guys (apart from our draft picks), Ireland and Parcells have uncovered for us:

1. Randy Starks, 26 - Best addition so far (excluding draft)
2. Jake Grove, 29 - Superior player and still under 30.
3. Justin Smiley, 27 - Aside from the injuries, he's terrific.
4. Cameron Wake, 24 - Will be a pro bowl starter in two years. Already our closer.
5. Davone Bess, 24 - When we get a legit number 1, Bess will explode.
6. Nate Jones, 27 - Great find from the Jets practice squad. Very versatile.
7. Nate Garner, 24 - He's quietly become a terrific nickel corner.
8. Reggie Torbor, 27 - When he plays, he's very good. He'll get a chance next year.
9. Eric Walden, 25 - Special Teams Stud...
10. Lex Hilliard, 24 -Love his running style.With Ronnie and Ricky, that's a beast RB unit.
11. Ryan Baker, 23 - Since he got here (three weeks ago) all he does is make plays.
12. Tony McDaniel, 27 - Getting loads of good experience. He's young and good.
13. Charlie Anderson, 27 - He will be a starter soon.
14. Kory Sperry, 24 - I love his potential. Great hands.
15. Joey Haynos, 24 - Good find off the practice squad.

Owen Daniels is going to be a free agent if I recall correctly. He'd be an awesome addition to our receiving corps.

I agree. I was very impressed with Sperry. Great, clutch hands and his blocking is getting much better. At 24, he's exactly the type of player you want to acquire.

Look at the young guys (apart from our draft picks), Ireland and Parcells have uncovered for us:

4. Cameron Wake, 24 - Will be a pro bowl starter in two years. Already our closer.
8. Reggie Torbor, 27 - When he plays, he's very good. He'll get a chance next year.
10. Lex Hilliard, 24 -Love his running style.With Ronnie and Ricky, that's a beast RB unit.
11. Ryan Baker, 23 - Since he got here (three weeks ago) all he does is make plays.

#7. must be the reason we give up so many big plays in the passing game, lol!!!

I thought the FO likes them big but he's pushing the limit!!!

i didn't check for everyone, but i know Wake will be 28 in January. you might want to switch the comments for Garner and Jones ;-)

If Miami were to sign TE Dallas Clark (should he be go thru f/a ) would this mean that Maimi would likely to draft defense in the first three rounds ?

I know that may be unrealistic because of salary issues but I think Miami ought to go hard after Dallas Clark and then draft the best de inthe draft.

Miami really needs to hit on a superstar that could enable us not to have to listen to the Wess Welker is God by the media.

Randy Moss or T.O. would not be a big help but Dallas Clark could be just what Henne needs .

is there any tightends that would be more athletic then Fasano and Haynos ?

Why in the world would Dallas Clark leave the colts? the only way that would happen is if someone had a gun to Manning's head.

Back
Top Bottom