Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

It actually comes across more like...

babbling.......

Boomer said:
Leinart has the best touch of any passer I've studied in nigh on 20 years. I assume that the person who said this was a crazy mock was talking specifically about that trade rather than the mock as a whole? Because the mock as a whole isn't bad at all.

Bush to Houston would have been very likely indeed and still may be if they lose out. Ferguson will go in the top 5 if there's a team that has a need there.

Yup I was talking about the trade. I guess I should have called the thread "Crazy Mock Draft Scenario". Sorry its my first thread. By the way Leinart is the real deal and I wish this trade would happen but I don't see this wish coming true.

PhinsRDbest said:
Yup I was talking about the trade. I guess I should have called the thread "Crazy Mock Draft Scenario". Sorry its my first thread. By the way Leinart is the real deal and I wish this trade would happen but I don't see this wish coming true.

No worries dude. And welcome.

Alex22 said:
Im not even argueing this

anyone who buys into the leinart or usc hype isnt worth my time

That's your retort. :sidelol:

Spoken just like someone who is spewing verbal diarrhea and has nothing of real substance to his arguement.
Good job, man.

Len Pasquarelli:

"One game into this "consultant" gig with the Houston Texans, and Dan Reeves has done a pretty nice job, huh? It's like Reeves, who has the itch to coach again, was tailor-made for the position, right? Amazing, isn't it, the wisdom that Reeves apparently bestowed on the Texans in such a very short time.
Then again, if you are a Texans fan who was hoping to see Southern Cal tailback and playmaker nonpareil Reggie Bush in a Houston uniform, you might not be too thrilled with Sunday's 30-19 victory over Arizona, which lost quarterback Kurt Warner for the rest of the year with a knee injury. The victory sets up the season finale against San Francisco as a real "Bush Bowl," which it had not been before Sunday's events. You see, head-to-head results don't enter into the tiebreaker when it comes to draft position. So if the Texans were 1-14 entering the finale, and San Francisco was 2-13, and the Texans won to finish the year at 2-14, it wouldn't have mattered in the draft-slot tiebreaker. Ties in the draft are broken by strength of schedule, with the team that has the weakest aggregate opponents' record getting the top spot.

At this point, Houston's opponents have a .544 winning mark, and San Francisco's are at .587. It would have been difficult for the Texans to catch the 49ers in terms of winning percentage of opponents, so if both teams finished 2-14, Houston almost certainly would have gotten the top choice, and most likely Bush."

Alex22, Davis has struggled this year, Jonathan Wells is a free agent and Bush would give them something ridiculously special. A game breaker in the backfield who would get 25 touches at TB, WR, KR, etc and who could, along with Andre Johnson, help lift this team out of the mire.

Plus with a hugely strong group of LT's in this years draft, going deep into R3 with quality, why miss out on the next Barry Sanders, when you can get a very fine left tackle at the top of R2?

Alex22 said:
Because

1- texans wont take bush

2- miami wont be picking #2

and many other things not the least of which is that ferguson will be a top 5 pick
yeah, bush isn't going #1, ummm no

LMAO! The guy has SF trading their 2 overall pick for Ricky and Miami's 15. I would take that in a SECOND!

I don't think St. Nick will do it because he doesn't want to give up draft picks and he is very confident in his drafting ability. Plus Ricky comes very cheap for the quality back that he is. And anytime you can have a quality backup like him for such a little cap hit you have to keep him. Hopefully he can find some hidden gems with more picks IN THE DRAFT.

IN SAINT NICK WE TRUST

Alex22 said:
1- No arm strength

2- Teams play 8 in the box against him because of bush

3- He has great WR's

4- He isnt THAT accurate ive watched him play about 11 times, he throws it around his WR's but he doesnt hit them in stride as much as you people say

5- A heisman doesnt make you a great QB

6- He didnt deserve any of the national championships, year 1 LSU was better, year 2 Auburn was better, this year texas is gonna crush them

but if vince young woulda won this year he would be using that in his so called "argument"

Boomer said:
You're not arguing because you have no argument.

:lol: So true. You can't argue with this guy. He's a teenager and is convinced that he has all the answers.

Shame Celt, because he has NO answers for anything.

Back
Top Bottom