Crossen released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crossen released

First look Crossman, ugh
Lol, I did the same thing.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

200.gif

Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Bigger issue is that he just isn't a very good player. He's an ok but not great special teamer who should never be more than your 5th corner on the roster.

Yet he had the third highest salary of all defensive backs and with zero guaranteed money. You just can't afford that kind of salary for a special teamer.

Should've happened in May before he was ever allowed a chance to get hurt.

BEYOND dumb.

Now bring the $10M hammer down on Jerome Baker.

Probably trying to extend him honestly. Can’t afford to need to find multiple linebackers this offseason.

Probably trying to extend him honestly. Can’t afford to need to find multiple linebackers this offseason.

I don't care for him in the least. A clean break is needed, you can find someone with better instincts rather easily, even though they won't possess his athleticism. He's a liability as far as I am concerned and I am an Ohio State fan who would cut him slack, if he deserved it.

There hasn't been a defensive player over the last 3 years I've watched closer than Baker. He needs to go.

I want to draft Edgerrin Cooper in round 2.

Wilson,Duke Riley and mike white is tempting. Wish we could cut eich and save 3.5 but him playing mult positions probably saves him
I'm pretty sure the team sees Eich as the 6th OL guy at worst but he might be starting at guard next season with Hunt and Williams most likely leaving

I don't care for him in the least. A clean break is needed, you can find someone with better instincts rather easily, even though they won't possess his athleticism. He's a liability as far as I am concerned and I am an Ohio State fan who would cut him slack, if he deserved it.

There hasn't been a defensive player over the last 3 years I've watched closer than Baker. He needs to go.

I want to draft Edgerrin Cooper in round 2.
I'd rather draft Wilson but not sure we draft a LB till day 3

Back
Top Bottom